Living in the USA, watching the Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living in the USA, watching the Raptors

Any other Raptors fans living in the US? I just moved south and am wondering how I'm going to watch Raptors games this year. If I subscribe to NBA TV I'd get the local version, I imagine. I do have a VPN so I can rout my internet through Canada - could I get games that way?

Anyone else who's figured this out, any help would be appreciated.

cheers

I think you're shit out of luck for nba tv canada and you're going to need to start wearing the gold and purple lol

no nba feeds are available and nba tv canada's rights are either under rogers or bell

unfortunately no 'alternative' online nba tv canada feed is available.

Comment

Just buy League pass, sir.

Link: http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/broadband/

It's only $129.99 for full season ( or 5 payments of $28.99 ) to watch your 5 fav teams!

Fuck NBA TV Canada, they sucks anyway. no offence just my 2 cents.

Comment

You can catch all of the after game commentary on raptors.com/live.
        A lot of 'alternatives' use the canadian feed so on the occasion you'll hear the canadian broadcasting team.

As much as nba tv canada sucks, you get used to devlin, hamilton, leo and armstrong.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
          You can catch all of the after game commentary on raptors.com/live.
          A lot of 'alternatives' use the canadian feed so on the occasion you'll hear the canadian broadcasting team.

As much as nba tv canada sucks, you get used to devlin, hamilton, leo and armstrong.
          Jack is boss. HELLO.

Comment

Thanks rocwell, league pass seems like a good option.

Comment

League Pass is great. Been using it for the past few seasons.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

stream it bro.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  stream it bro.
                  First Row Sports is the way to go
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

League pass is really the only option if you're serious about following the Raptors throughout the year.

First row sports is a much more cost effective option (free) but it's low quality, and the ads will drive you nuts.

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
                      League pass is really the only option if you're serious about following the Raptors throughout the year.

First row sports is a much more cost effective option (free) but it's low quality, and the ads will drive you nuts.
                      If some of you guys r going to use First row sports to watch Raps games then just install AdBlock on Chrome browser. Works perfect by blocking all ads :-)

Comment

Watch the Clippers instead.

Comment

hold up on league pass
                          iirc they wont show some games if blackout rules apply
                          google and read about it to make sure

otherwise you can stream it for free at various sites (in much lower quality ofc)

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Just buy League pass, sir.

Link: http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/broadband/

It's only $129.99 for full season ( or 5 payments of $28.99 ) to watch your 5 fav teams!

Fuck NBA TV Canada, they sucks anyway. no offence just my 2 cents.
                            Does anyone know if I live in Toronto and buy League Pass, would I be able to watch Raptors games with the use of VPN (IP scrambler program)? Or would the games still be blacked out?

I don't have cable and have wanted to do this for a long time, but I don't want to spend $130 just to have Raptors games blacked out because of the evil corporations.

Comment

waveyl wrote: View Post
                              Does anyone know if I live in Toronto and buy League Pass, would I be able to watch Raptors games with the use of VPN (IP scrambler program)? Or would the games still be blacked out?

I don't have cable and have wanted to do this for a long time, but I don't want to spend $130 just to have Raptors games blacked out because of the evil corporations.
                              I did that a couple seasons ago and it worked.

Last year I watched a lot of Raps games on LP right after the live stream. You can skip commercial breaks, half-time, etc. and watch a full game in a heck of a lot less time. Also my kids are in bed by then and nobody's asking me to play trains
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                              X