X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN's Complete 2014 Projections

Link: http://games.espn.go.com/fba/tools/p...t&proTeamId=28

They have Derozan getting worse at three's hahaha
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
      They have Derozan getting worse at three's hahaha
      I have no expectations for Derozan too.

Comment

I don't have big expectations on DeRozan, but 0.0 3s per game? That's pretty harsh.

Comment

They know Kleiza is no longer a Raptor right? and DeRozan 0.0 3PM? what a joke.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

It's good to keep your expectations in check but 0.0? lol brutal!
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

expecting big things from ross

Comment

huge jump in numbers for val as well

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                  expecting big things from ross
                  Lol Sarcasm I presume? 8ppg, 0.9apg and 2.5rpg while averaging 1.0 3's is not 'big things' in my books.
                  Those are very small things. I expect bigger actually.

airforce1 wrote: View Post
                  huge jump in numbers for val as well
                  Good to see someone on this roster getting some respect. Lol
                  However, if Val averages 16.4ppg, 8.5rpg and 1.8bpg, then I'd be pretty blown away.
                  Those are very optimistic numbers. Not impossible, but pretty much the best case scenario.
                  Last edited by Joey; Sat Oct 5, 2013, 12:34 PM.

Comment

So they're predicting Gay, Lowry and Derozan all stay the same or get worse pretty much, that's not good.

Interesting that they predict Amir to get 7 more minutes per game, especially with Hansbrough behind him.

Comment

Good news - Kleiza's gonna have a bounce back year for us.

Comment

If Val and Amir are combining for almost 30-20 like predicted in there, we're probably going to be the 6 seed. Especially with basically 0 dropoff from DeMar/Gay/Lowry based on the projection.

Comment

Kleiza is playing in Turkey this season.

JV could get in the neighbourhood of 8 rebounds per game but I agree that 16 points per game is optimistic.

Comment

Guys If anyone is expecting Val to average more that 7-7-1 a game than you are being unrealistic. Casey has said and whether rightly or wrongly he doesn't seem to plan on using Val any differently on the offensive end. If Gay, DD and Lowry can do a better job of getting him the ball that's great, but he's a garbage man who's big contribution will be on the defensive end.

Also, a little off topic, but I am little concerned that people are talking up Augustin a little bit. Jarret Jack and Jerryd Bayless are significantly better point-guards than Augustin and we weren't thrilled with them as our back-ups, the only thing that people should be talking about is whether he is/will outplay Buycks for minutes. Also,, I can't think of a single situation where playing Augustin and Lowry together would be a good thing.

That would either mean Lowry is struggling with defending a bigger guard, isn't shooting the ball well or distributing. Or that none of our other 3 point shooters are playing well. Casey still seems to think our bench will be a problem and I don't think our 3-point shooting will be better than last year.
                            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Why are you guys even listening to ESPN on anything? lol they HATE Toronto they dont even know who plays here.

Comment

Working...
                              X