No announcement yet.

Preseason begins! Raptors vs Celtics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it me or is Comcast Sportsnet full of commentators that are about to pass away at any moment.

Comment

• Tommy Heinsohn needs to shut the fuck up! Sure that could be considered a no call but an offensive foul? Really? This guy is dumb as shit...

Comment

• Ross looks much more controlled this season so far. Not out of controlled and taking smart shots!

Comment

• Pretty sure that was a total bullshit call on Jonas to get him out.

Comment

• Nice JV Ross hook up

I hated that last foul on JV. It was one of those ones where refs wait to see if shot goes in. It was a foul or it wasn't - blow the F'ing whistle immediately

Comment

• You know how you know Gray didn't think he was going to play? His wearing white shoes.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• break out the salami and cheese
                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Celtics guards are really good at poking the ball away when they're been beaten.

Comment

• Only if Ross can play like this consistently.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Nice JV Ross hook up

I hated that last foul on JV. It was one of those ones where refs wait to see if shot goes in. It was a foul or it wasn't - blow the F'ing whistle immediately
                      I can't see a replay....but JV did not get beat to the spot, didn't seem to lean in with his arms, and didn't seem to hit him with the body. Sullinger tried to force something, and flailed his off hand a bit in desperation while hoisting a weak fading hook over a taller defender, and got rewarded with a bail out.

Comment

• Chalk up one win for the Raptors (I don't care if it's pre-season!)

Comment

• Player of Game:

Hansbrough

17 points on 5/8 fg and 7/8 ft
                          9 rebs with 6 off

Comment

• I mentioned this before somewhere but Tyler will likely start before long and I doubt amir will really care hes Amir all the time start or reserve.

Nice to know Boston commentary is as useless as ever... so incredibly one sided lol

Comment

• Final straw for the commentators:

"Haven't they already played a pre-season game?" "...Yeah.. yeah I think they have."
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• matt52 wrote: View Post
                                player of game:

Hansbrough

17 points on 5/8 fg and 7/8 ft
                                9 rebs with 6 off

8 fta
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X