Preseason begins! Raptors vs Celtics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    I mentioned this before somewhere but Tyler will likely start before long and I doubt amir will really care hes Amir all the time start or reserve.

Nice to know Boston commentary is as useless as ever... so incredibly one sided lol
    why would you start tyler instead of having him beast during those much needed bench minutes

Comment

• All I got from this game is that raptors will start the season undefeated.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• likin hansbrough a lot
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
          why would you start tyler instead of having him beast during those much needed bench minutes
          That is my point on DD

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            Final straw for the commentators:

"Haven't they already played a pre-season game?" "...Yeah.. yeah I think they have."
            They're trying to make an excuse for why they lost tonight to the Raptors. Boston have some pretty sad commentators....

Comment

I agree with this. Same thing goes for T-Ross. Those two should be focus points off the bench.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• So Quincy and Novak didnt see burn?

Comment

• Hooray we won a preseason game against a Boston team that remained competitive for most of the game with a big three of Gerald Wallace, Kris Humphries and Jeff Green

which is to say, as I have said before, the preseason is meaningless

Comment

• Jv Ross dd gay at times, raptors win . How did olynkx fall to boston. He should be our starting power forward this year

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      That is my point on DD
                      Well your point is wrong.

DD is a player that thrives when he isn't the focal point of the offense. He does better off-the-ball than on it, and also performs better when the defense is keying in on other players. Bringing him off the bench would force him to become a shot creator, which isn't something he excels at whatsoever. Talk about a great way to reduce a guy's positive impact on the game.

Comment

Imo he can set the defensive tone early and amir always beasted of the bench.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          It didn't take long.....

I love you Tyler
                          I was in when Heinsohn saw him on the floor for the first time and said "that's the kind of guy you want to just punch in the mouth"

Comment

• oh my god.

I fucking love tlyer hansbrough

Comment

• keep Tyler on the bench and let him beast. Let Amir continue to help JV develop

Comment

• Ross made some really good decisions today, looked very spry out there

Comment

Working...
                                X