X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 turnovers jesus effing eff

Comment

• passing ability my ass -.-
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
        Fields looks very active. He's like a bee buzzing around everywhere. Very surprising.
        That is his game.

he is extremely intelligent.

If he still had his 3pt shot he might actually be worth his contract.... bahahaha.... kidding but he'd be worth $4-5M

Comment

• 59% shooting impressive
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Gay and DeRozan are taking way too many forced, tough unnecessary shots. Move the effing ball!
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 38% shooting for boston 59% shooting for raps.. damn turnovers

Comment

• Olynyk will be starting by the end of pre-season
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Wow.. I cant believe I just read the entire thread..

Raptor fans are officially the most finicky group. Raising hell, then cheering compliments in a matter of 0.004 seconds.

I have seen very positive things so far, and whatever I do see I am taking it with a grain of salt.

Remember last year? The 7-0 preseason? Remember what happened next? 4-21 happened.
                  So relax on extreme reactions either way from 1 quarter, or 1 game, or even the entire preseason.
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• shut up.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                      Wow.. I cant believe I just read the entire thread..

Raptor fans are officially the most finicky group. Raising hell, then cheering compliments in a matter of 0.004 seconds.

I have seen very positive things so far, and whatever I do see I am taking it with a grain of salt.

Remember last year? The 7-0 preseason? Remember what happened next? 4-21 happened.
                      So relax on extreme reactions either way from 1 quarter, or 1 game, or even the entire preseason.
                      I could be wrong but wasn't it 7-1 and 4-19?

its all good, I don't think anyone is throwing things at their tv, just reacting to things as they happen.. nothing wrong with that

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                        I could be wrong but wasn't it 7-1 and 4-19?

its all good, I don't think anyone is throwing things at their tv, just reacting to things as they happen.. nothing wrong with that
                        And you're probably right about the win/losses, my memory is fuzzy. My point is still made!

ahaha, maybe I should quote them, lots of comments were really extreme.
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

ahaha, maybe I should quote them, lots of comments were really extreme.
                          lol its been a long summer

Comment

• I needed this game so badly...I can feel my bball addiction being fed
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• The canadian national team is definitely gonna give the US a run for its money in a couple of years. I really want to see that...and im not even Canadian

Comment

Wow.. I cant believe I just read the entire thread..

It's only natural. We've been a losing franchise for 90% of our existence.
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X