Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big V vs Big Pek!....too soon for a game thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah JV, lets get Pek in early foul trouble

Comment

turnover count: 1

edit: make that 2

Comment

Obviously poorly executed, but they've been running that play with DeMar and Ross with Jonas, where they dump the ball and cut across JV to try and get a wing open under the basket. I like it

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Obviously poorly executed, but they've been running that play with DeMar and Ross with Jonas, where they dump the ball and cut across JV to try and get a wing open under the basket. I like it
          agreed, I like it too, just too bad demar was jumping in from out of bounds

Comment

I like how Martin just bounced off DeMar. Dude's really growing into his body well.

Comment

The Raptor got injured... damn.

We never have a healthy roster...

Comment

omg another terrible turnover

Comment

Wow, I don't even know what to say about that DeMar brainfart.

Comment

I wonder if Love's smaller frame will affect his rebounding

Comment

Lowry makes the classic mistake leaving his feet with nothing...Jack talkin about it.

Comment

turnovers a big problem again

Comment

3 turnovers for Derozan 1 for Lowry, Minnesota is playing well just missing shots.
                          -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                          -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                            I wonder if Love's smaller frame will affect his rebounding
                            But will it help him improve his D? I'd give up 2 or 3 boards because he'll probably still average 10+, if it just meant that he became decent defensive player.

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                              3 turnovers for Derozan 1 for Lowry, Minnesota is playing well just missing shots.
                              3 for DeMar? I can recall 2 for sure. Did he get charged for catching the ball before he was fully inbounds? Not important, just curious.

Minnesota is playing fairly well. They run a lot of screens to get their bigs freed up or in the right spot.

Comment

isn't that so great that another team INSTANTLY knows how to slash through the holes in our defense.....

Comment

Working...
                                X