League Pass, tonight's game, U.S.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League Pass, tonight's game, U.S.?

I was looking forward to watching the game with the Timberwolves tonight and I do have NBA League Pass but I live in the U.S.. I cannot find it listed on the Direct TV league pass listings for tonight. I know it is on NBA TV Canada but I cannot find where I can access that living in the U.S.. Anyone know how I can access tonight's game?

i think the directtv "league pass" is different from the official nba.com league pass. you might have blackout restrictions. call them and find out?

Comment

There's always streams if you don't mind the lower quality

Comment

Strange.

I can't find any blackout restrictions for raps game between Indiana state > Toronto and Minnesota.

You should double check that you still have League Pass subscription for TV.

You can contact league pass US customer services by 888 622 0178, but I'm warning you that they don't like deal with questions over the phone so don't be upset if they will tell you to submit a support ticket.
        Last edited by rocwell; Wed Oct 9, 2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

where do I find a stream for this game? lshunter.tv links are not working..

Comment

Gvid wrote: View Post
            where do I find a stream for this game? lshunter.tv links are not working..
            check myp2p.cc

Comment

Direct TV League Pass Schedule

Here is a link for all who live in the U.S. for Direct TV's League Pass schedule. I just found this minutes ago. Just type in your area code and it will show you what preseason games are being broadcast in your area.

http://tinyurl.com/7qal3l

Thanks to all who responded to my request for help finding tonight's game on tv but it looks like I am out of luck tonight but will be able to catch Friday nights game.

Comment

Working...
              X