• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Anderson's GF comitted suicide?

Crazy. Had no idea about this.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...iends-suicide/
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

I have a horrible moral compass, so I apologize if this is inappropriate...

but, god damn, she was hot.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post

I was expecting her to be more attractive when i googled her. She's still hot..just I thought from your post she'd be way hot
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        I was expecting her to be more attractive when i googled her. She's still hot..just I thought from your post she'd be way hot
        to be fair... when I saw "Ryan Anderson's GF" I was expecting a trollop... or at the very least, a "homely" woman... not all NBA role players can manage a Landry Fields level of luck

so anything in the realm of "attractive" would have impressed me

on second review though... I still think she's hot as fuck... in a real world sense moreso than a glamorized for the masses sense

Comment

She was a "Bachelor" contestant. And yes, very hot. I met her once too and was surprised how nice she was in person. She was dating Chris Campoli (NHL defensemen) who was playing for the Ottawa Senators at the time. They were attending a concert that my wife and I were at and she chatted with us for a few minutes.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post

heinz, there are no other kinds! Lol sad but true...

actually surprised this just made our board.

Comment

Damn man.

She opted out of her contract?

Poor decision making. could have just renegotiated under the CBA

Comment

Sad story, truly. Read about all this last month. Its just sad.

Comment

Working...
                X