Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aspiring Fantasy Owners - The RDL & RKL want YOU!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspiring Fantasy Owners - The RDL & RKL want YOU!

For those interested in the Republic Dynasty League, Click the Link and Read up on the League.
    It's one of the most complex and fun Leagues I've ever been a part of. Rosters carry over year to year, and Contract lengths are assigned, based around a 'Contract Cap'. Send a note to Myself (Commissioner) or Matt52 (Co-Commissioner) and let us know if you're interested! Only a couple spots available, so first come first served.

Republic Keeper League is a League now in its 4th Season, and is ALOT of fun to be a part of; Draft is the best Part. Speaking of which, Keeper Draft is scheduled for Sunday, October 27th. Send a note to myself if you're interested! Only a couple spots available, so first come first served.

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    For those interested in the Republic Dynasty League, Click the Link and Read up on the League.
    It's one of the most complex and fun Leagues I've ever been a part of. Rosters carry over year to year, and Contract lengths are assigned, based around a 'Contract Cap'. Send a note to Myself (Commissioner) or Matt52 (Co-Commissioner) and let us know if you're interested! Only a couple spots available, so first come first served.

Republic Keeper League is a League now in its 4th Season, and is ALOT of fun to be a part of; Draft is the best Part. Speaking of which, Keeper Draft is scheduled for Sunday, October 27th. Send a note to myself if you're interested! Only a couple spots available, so first come first served.
    If you are interested please send an email address in that private message as well so we can send you an invite should you meet the intense selection process.

Also be aware that both leagues are pretty serious. If you don't set your lineups or lose interest when losing or are a casual NBA/fantasy basketball player, this is probably not for you!

Comment

Team one available for ownership:

1 Russel Westbrook 4
      2 Ty Lawson 4
      3 Joakim Noah 3
      4 Derrick Favors 3
      5 Dirk Nowitzki 2
      6 Tyson Chandler 2
      7 Lou Williams 2
      8 Mario Chalmers 1
      9 Mike Dunleavy 0

Team two available for ownership:

1 Kevin Love 5
      2 Blake Griffin 4
      3 Monta Ellis 3
      4 Dwyane Wade 2
      5 JR Smith 2
      6 Enes Kanter 1
      7 Chandler Parsons 1
      8 Devin Harris 1
      9 Marvin Williams 1
      10 Jason Maxiell 0

Free agency has not yet opened to fill out remaining 15 man roster.

Comment

All teams are now accounted for.

Thanks for interest.

**SHUT DOWN THIS THREAD!**

Comment

Actually, 2 spots still available in the Keeper League! Send me a PM if you're interested!

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Actually, 2 spots still available in the Keeper League! Send me a PM if you're interested!
            Oh poop.

Sorry

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Oh poop.

Sorry
              Oh its cool man, I'm only now coming to terms with the fact that Raptor4Ever and RaptorsFan4Life aren't coming back ... Lol

Comment

So wait, are there any spots left or what? I want one if there are any available.

Comment

ddaylewis wrote: View Post
                  So wait, are there any spots left or what? I want one if there are any available.
                  Send Joey a private message

Comment

Leagues are full guys, thanks for all your interest!

I will be compiling a "Waiting List" however, for those of you who wish to remain in consideration.

Comment

Working...
                    X