• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir's interview after shootaround.

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...1/Anon-2933609

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/1...=iref:nbahpt6a

Ya only played 8 minutes Isiah Thomas ate him up on the penetration. He has to retire oldest player in the league now. so glad he rejected Toronto....
      It's all fun and games until the Lakers get Wiggins.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
        It's all fun and games until the Lakers get Wiggins.
        lol I said before if Wiggins lands in LA or Boston hes never leaving them. Well thats if he lives up to even half of the monumental hype he has coming in.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
          lol I said before if Wiggins lands in LA or Boston hes never leaving them. Well thats if he lives up to even half of the monumental hype he has coming in.
          So true...not to let this devolve into a Wiggins thread but that's the big fear. A top tier team/city finds its way to the bottom and he becomes their native son. Go Charlotte!

Comment

BTW...between us friends/hard luck raptor fans...we all know Bargnani will go off for 20/10 tonight, right?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
              BTW...between us friends/hard luck raptor fans...we all know Bargnani will go off for 20/10 tonight, right?
              If Bargnani goes 20/10 Ujiri might as well blow up the team as soon as the game ends. No excuse for letting Bargnani grab 10 boards on us.

If that happens trade JV too just put up a whole sale sign and ride the tank to the draft.

Comment

Paired with Anthony, Woodson liked how the big front line looked. “The spacing was really good with him,’’ Woodson said. “When you swing it, he’s a guy who can make shots. He missed some good looks. But he’s a guy that can put it down [on the floor] and cause problems, getting all the way to the rim and pulling up with the mid-range shot. I think it’s going to work.’’

...oh, mike...hope the kool aid tastes good

http://nypost.com/2013/10/10/knicks-...p-on-bargnani/
                That game was on NBA TV - shortly after the Raptor / Boston game. Have to say, Melo and Bargs - for a 1st game - looked good together. God help us if they gel - we'll continue to hear it. Andrea aside, Knicks have a really good team.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                  I wanna go to the game just to throw a can of Primo pasta sauce towards Bargs direction, too bad they don't make the sauce in glass containers lol.
                  Wow. Really man?

Can someone explain to me what Bargnani did wrong?

1. Not his fault that the Raps drafted him 1st overall.
                  2. Not his fault that Colangelo and the media start hyping him as the next Dirk the day he was drafted.

I guess the people that has a serious hate on the guy(like most in this forum) are the same people that bought in to the "Next Dirk Nowitzki" hype.

Come on, do u people really think he could be as good as Dirk?
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Yeah I think so too.... I almost hope he does because NY fans think they fleeced us. I want them to get a glimpse of what he'll never do on a regular basis. You know, set the bar up super high and watch him snooze under it.
                    "This just in........ THE RAPTORS ARE AMAZING!"

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      Wow. Really man?

2. Not his fault that Colangelo and the media start hyping him as the next Dirk the day he was drafted.

I guess the people that has a serious hate on the guy(like most in this forum) are the same people that bought in to the "Next Dirk Nowitzki" hype.

But .. But.. Colangelo's Kool-Aid tasted so good! How could we resist!

I completely agree though. I'll be at the game tonight, and I don't think I'll be booing. I was a fan of Bargs; I'll admit it. Not in these most recent years, but for his first few in Toronto, I was a BIG supporter of Bargs. When he was ON, I could see the Dirk comparisons. He just couldn't maintain.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        Wow. Really man?

It's because he was historically the worst rebounding big man in the history of professional basketball. That might be a bit of an exaggeration, but truthfully not much of one. The effort was never there. He never hustled. He never showed emotion unless he hit a big shot. There's big time rumors going around that he made no effort to reach out to his non-Euro teammates. The guy seems like an all-round dick.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          Double

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            Flavor: tomato basil. Wonder why it never took off in the long run

Comment

Working...
                            X