Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    ACY!! Move Field's minutes to Acy now!
    He really moves more like a small forward and seems to have some passing skills.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
      Moral of the game: Our 3rd string is marginally less horrific than the Knicks 3rd string.
      New York actually played three of their main bench guys (Metta, Hardaway Jr, and Udrih) whereas we only played one (Terrence Ross). So maybe our third string is better than some of their main bench guys lol. The defense from that unit was REALLY good though. Julyan Stone is my pick for the 15th spot. His defense really looked good.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• First time seeing Julyan Stone play and he pushes it up the court real good. His height as PG is no joke.

Looking less and less like Chris Wright or Morais will make it. Shame.

Comment

• Acy for president. I think he earned the right to replace Ross in the 2nd unit for at least 1 preseason game. Good for him.

Comment

• Terrence Ross is playing so much shit! I'm shocked people are still making excuses for him. Like he doesn't look comfortable on the floor at all and he takes such BAD shots. Even Julyan Stone and Dwight look more in control and more like they belong than he does. He does pretty much nothing well at this point other than dunk. I think our bench should be tyler, Acy, Steve Landry and DJ or Dwight. Let Acy guard the threes and Novak guard the power forward on defense and then switch on offense. Tyler and Quincy's energy alone would help this team sooo much.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Fields is terrible omg

Comment

• If Acy replaces anyone, its obviously Fields. Ross has the athleticism to be useful to the team, it might just come in inconsistent spurts this year.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Ross was bad tonight but played in control shots just werent falling, Acy is energetic and plays D. can hit jumpers plus is explosive if in dunking distance. cy developing a perimeter game was probably a failsafe for Fields shitting the bed going into this season.

So far looks like he is.. goddam 0-6 on 2 separate nights guy is the new Rasual Butler.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                    If Acy replaces anyone, its obviously Fields. Ross has the athleticism to be useful to the team, it might just come in inconsistent spurts this year.
                    People put too much stock into athleticism. He did not play under control and you can say the same thing about Landry. he played under control shots just weren't falling. Also Terrence's bad defense is really want I can't deal with. He makes so many mistakes. I don't know, I just feel more comfortable with Landry in the game even though he can't shoot because he doesn't let that affect the rest of his game and he will find other ways to score. He got to the line 6 times and made all of them. That's pretty good. If Terrence's shot wasn't falling he would never do that and then on top of that he would be playing horrendously on defense. Where as Landry is a much better defender.

Comment

• A bunch of ppl here are overreacting like crazy. Acy was great tonight but he's NOT better than Fields. And no way Fields mins go to Acy.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• No one said he's better than anyone but he has earned a more serious look for time on the floor. It's still pre-season and maybe that would light a fire under Terrance if he wants to get minutes during the regular season.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          A bunch of ppl here are overreacting like crazy. Acy was great tonight but he's NOT better than Fields. And no way Fields mins go to Acy.
                          If we are still talking "accountability" Fields has done nothing to earn the minutes..... Acy is working hard he could take it from him. Same goes for the Augustine and Buycks situation.

Comment

• Quincy said post-game that Casey's actually encouraging him to take threes like he did today. Interesting..
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                              Quincy said post-game that Casey's actually encouraging him to take threes like he did today. Interesting..
                              I think he means in the flow of things he was wide open out there feet set perfect catch let it fly Quincy.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                                If we are still talking "accountability" Fields has done nothing to earn the minutes..... Acy is working hard he could take it from him. Same goes for the Augustine and Buycks situation.
                                Acy is working hard i can see that but he's not a 3. So stop with these "Acy should get Fields minutes" nonsense. Not gonna happen.

Acy is nothing more than an energy guy. That's it.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X