No announcement yet.

Raps Vs. Knicks (game thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Derozan and Hansbrough have been our best pre-season players and it isn't close.
    -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
    -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Jesus Christ, Augustin... talk about sloppy
      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
        Jesus Christ, Augustin... talk about sloppy
        Raptors offense in general is pretty sloppy... Need to fix this before the reg season!

Comment

As much as Fields has been absolutely brutal this pre-season, that was a pretty sick crossover. Too bad he got blocked!

Comment

Fields with ankle breaker!!!

Comment

Fields is playing angry

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                Fields is playing angry
                Question is can you use that angry to actually make baskets and not make horrible shots!

Comment

I didn't say he was playing good lol

I just caught a glimpse of his face. Not the usual blank glare of emptiness.

Comment

Lowry continues to show that he's not a starting caliber PG in this league.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

omg I hate watching rudy shoot 3's

Comment

Did you see him grin afterwards...

hes' like... 'oh man... did I just do that?'

Comment

DeNASHHHH
                          "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                          - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

you know, i'm higher on this team than most, and it's early, but...
                            this offense.
                            my goodness this offense.

admittedly i only caught a few minutes of the second unit (snuck away at work), but it is just inept.
                            and if the pre-season isn't the time to be testing out your offensive schemes, i don't know what is.
                            whether it's augustin or casey (i'm leaning towards casey), this kind of aimlesness, floating offense negates all talent levels.

the knicks were just consistently running efficient pick'n'rolls, getting open looks from 3, and the raptors were fumbling around a bit until derozan or hansborough bailed them out.
                            that's not sustainable.

i registered just to say that.
                            i feel better now.

Comment

One more behind-the-back pass from DeRozan and I will be fully satisfied.

Comment

Shrub wrote: View Post
                                you know, i'm higher on this team than most, and it's early, but...
                                this offense.
                                my goodness this offense.

admittedly i only caught a few minutes of the second unit (snuck away at work), but it is just inept.
                                and if the pre-season isn't the time to be testing out your offensive schemes, i don't know what is.
                                whether it's augustin or casey (i'm leaning towards casey), this kind of aimlesness, floating offense negates all talent levels.

the knicks were just consistently running efficient pick'n'rolls, getting open looks from 3, and the raptors were fumbling around a bit until derozan or hansborough bailed them out.
                                that's not sustainable.

i registered just to say that.
                                i feel better now.
                                Firstly, Welcome to Raptors Republic! Hope to see you post more in the future. Secondly, I agree! Raptors offense is concerning even for preseason. This is the perfect time to be making sloppy plays and turnovers, but it's concerning whether this will transition over to the regular season. Raptors definitely have to put things up soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X