Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listing Of All NBA Free Agents - 2010 & 2011

Source - Click Here

A complete reference to which players will be available as free agents in the next two summers.
    RR OG

AK47 is a player I'd love to see Colangelo go after in the summer of 2011. He would seem to fit what Colangelo has going on here... Well, except for the defense part.

Comment

???
      AK can be a great perimeter defender and a decent post defender if needed.

He's overpaid, but only by a slight margin.

Comment

Yeah, AK is a great defender. That's the point. I think he's currently overpaid a great deal but his next contract will be in MLE range. Right up the Raptors ally.

Comment

I'd like to see them go after a defensive C this off-season, Chandler or Camby, even Haywood. I don't know if that's possible given the cap-room they have and how much those players would likely get on the market.

Comment

The idea of Bosh in NYC

However, in an ideal world of need (a big) and age (two years difference), Bosh would be the preferable option if the decision was in my hands.

I believe Bosh is far less likely to leave Toronto than Wade is to leave Miami, but he would give New York the more sustainable and balanced chance to win titles. He's clearly not the most physical big in the world and would struggle defensively if asked to consistently defend true offensively gifted centers, but he has a window of being one of the game's top five players for another eight seasons, whereas Wade's window is closer to four. The age difference accounts for two of those seasons and the other two is attributable to how much more quickly swingmen decline as opposed to bigs, particularly bigs who score with their face-up game as much as Bosh.
            This is also possible for Bosh, since the Raptors would have a greater desire and need for Lee and in this situation, Jose Calderon or even Hedo Turkoglu could also be moved to the Knicks. If Bosh leaves for the Knicks, Lee's best option contractually would probably be Toronto and the Raptors could replace Bosh with an All-Star, albeit far and away less talented, who plays the same position and a similar style.
            - Jose Calderon ($9M in 10-11, $20.341M in remaining two seasons thereafter)

If Bosh does leave Toronto, this is probably the most plausible scenario, mentioned above in a sign-and-trade. Calderon would thrive as the MDA point guard and the Raptors would have just under $29M in committed salary for 2011.
            RealGM.com

Comment

ny is prolly the best deal for us.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I want Haywood and Anthony. Or maybe Yao Ming >.>.
                -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

I would add Caron Butler, JR Smith, Jeff Foster, Marc Gasol, Sammy D, Tyson & Wilson Chandler, Noah, Prince, Battier and Oden to the list of players I'd pursue for next year.
                  Full court press for Gasol.

Comment

@Apollo

I agree with you AK47 is best the free agent for the next summer because of his athletic ability as all around player..........

Comment

AK47 would be nice, i dont like the guy but he is a great player.

Caron would be good for a sign and trade, as would tony parker. THe league is gonna change so much through this free agent class.

Comment

Working...
                      X