No announcement yet.

Raps - Wolves: part deux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ross is going to get traded perdiction is looking more and more accurate with each passing game.

Comment

• I told you ALL that T.Ross was worthless last year.

Comment

• Wow another huge amount of turnovers. Not pretty.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          So Quincy Acy has made just as many threes as Ross so far in Preseason. Mmm interesting..
          And two more than Demar lol ahhh.... fuck.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• lool i dont know how we manged to get the win
            was stuck between two toronto games (raptors & leafs)
            i wasnt even bout being on the boards yesterday already stuck between two screens didnt need a third one

and by the way i got a feelin ross is gonna be a pain in the ass the whole season
            prepare your self guys
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• That is one embarrassing loss to the Wolves I mean seriously wth? lol

Comment

• Just watching the game now and wow the HOWLMETER shit on the Minnesota feed is SO annoying.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  Just watching the game now and wow the HOWLMETER shit on the Minnesota feed is SO annoying.
                  Ya its so Homosexual, I meant Gay...does anyone watching at home even if you live in Minnesota and are a diehard Wolves fan really care about that??

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    Ya its so Homosexual, I meant Gay...does anyone watching at home even if you live in Minnesota and are a diehard Wolves fan really care about that??
                    scratch that..the WHOLE FEED is horrendous! whats with all the baseline angles constantly? i can barely watch the game without being completely disoriented as to whats even going on. also i don't even see half the time the raptors actually score, because they seem to want to replay EVERY SINGLE minnesota play.

Comment

• ahh, my feed didnt even have the box score so yah
                      was i the only one with no score board at the bottom
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                        ahh, my feed didnt even have the box score so yah
                        No scoreboard here either. And wow Terrence Ross is looking like a complete turd out there. layup right into 2 defenders? wtf jesus christ.
                        Last edited by iblastoff; Sun Oct 13, 2013, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          No scoreboard here either. And wow Terrence Ross is looking like a complete turd out there. layup right into 2 defenders? wtf jesus christ.
                          loool

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                            ahh, my feed didnt even have the box score so yah
                            There was online one feed and we all suffered through it... or not. opting out was wise.

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                              There was online one feed and we all suffered through it... or not. opting out was wise.
                              but i didnt option out....
                              the struggle was real
                              such a pain in the ass checking the score and flipping tabs and those Minnesota commentators ughhh!

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
                                Buycks has more assists that Landry and Augustin combined: 7 to 4.

Fields passed it to Tyler on the fast break twice, which about equals the times the Pacers did that in all of the last two seasons.

Note to Ross: don't try to lay up against two guys, flip it back to Hansbrough. That's what the bigs are for.
                                You must have been watching the Pacers with me last year. Amen to what you said. Use Tyler correctly like when he is posted up on the fast break and he will get you a lot of points. What Tyler does is not necessarily pretty, looks awkward at times, but Tyler is a scorer. A lot of it may end up being at the free throw line but who cares where they come from? He should not be considered a 5th option or just a garbage man.

Comment

Working...
                                X