Raps - Wolves: part deux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watching whats with the delay of game calls??? wtf? lol

Ross got benched dreadful but he did say fuck it and started to blindly attack the basket which was good, but honestly where is his shot? and Fields playing well for once if he could just score he would be a great rotation guy..

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      In his defence, melo, chandler and felton aren't playing. Not in his defence, they're playing the Celtics
      Sullinger is eating him alive down low getting anything he wants against bargs so glad he isnt our problem anymore..

Comment

• ANother delay of game? WTF!!!

Comment

• 1.Ya'll heard of the Everything Bargs thread in the NBA section right?
          2. These officials are clowns! Delay of game? All these bogus foul calls? It's like the Raps are playing against 2 teams at once.

Comment

• LOL Quincy Acy lmfao I love that guy

Comment

• That is not a flagrant, it was just a bad foul where he jumped high.

Comment

• 4th delay-of-game technical - touching the ball after it went through the net
                JV seems to be blamed

23 Raptor turnovers so far - they should open a pastry shop

Quincy Acy is in

Comment

• I know it's just preseason, but these refs need to step their shit UP.

Comment

• On a more positive note, I am really liking what I'm seeing from Psycho T

Comment

• It's getting to the point when Augustin is running the 2nd team they are down and when Buycks is running it they are even or maybe up.

Comment

• Yeah, looks like Buycks is slightly better than the vet.
                        According to the unbearable announcer one of the officials is from St. Pauls. I hope that's not true but it would explain things.

Comment

• Q's showing up again

Comment

• Really just a 2 point game with all those freebies by the wolves??? lol and rather sloppy play from Raps with lack of Starter play as well wow. impressive.

Its only a matter of time before Buycks takes over as the 2nd Point hes got potential.

Comment

• Q with another 3

Comment

• Glad to see Chris Wright get some play time

Q with the Rebound

Comment

Working...
                                X