X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer? Yes please!

Jonas, MIP? Why not!

Comment

This. Really think Mclemore will be a standout this year. He might become a Bradley Beal type guy.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        I will hold you to this. I'm good for at least 10 of those if nobody else shows. Bring us to the 'scrip' club and you shall be crowned "#1 Raptors Republic Bet Placer". !!!!
        dem skrippers eh loool
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

JV will end up averaging 22 and 11 one day with 1.4 blocks a game in the next 3 years. You heard it here first
          ya dun noe

Comment

For Jonas I don't think it's a quickness thing, it's just with bigs knees are such a massive issue and a player like Jonas who jumps a lot he can easily get lots of injury problems. So, the team is rightfully, treating him and his body with kid gloves.
            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
              This. Really think Mclemore will be a standout this year. He might become a Bradley Beal type guy.
              Beal can actually hit the rim, though.
              -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
              -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Jonas could get MIP because he will start and he will play lots of minutes - hardly a sure thing though and not really an award anyone shoots for - it just kind of happens
                The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

Working...
                X