Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4-19 what do raps need to do to avoid being done by Chrismas.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-19 what do raps need to do to avoid being done by Chrismas.....

Raps need to avoid a slow start. They will have to find ways to beat teams we do not expect them to beat and squeeze out wins in tight games. What are your keys to avoid a repeat of last years' disasterous start?

Christmas...

Comment

I think as long as they score more points than the team they are playing they should do all right.
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmm........ ummmmm This may ound crazy but...... WIN!!!!!!!!!! thats about all I can think of.

Comment

Rebound at both ends of the court, defend all 5 positions (for a change) and look for mismatches.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

If memory serves correctly, it was our offensive execution (or lack thereof) down the stretch that cost us a lot of games early in the season. Having Rudy around, and his ability to create something out of nothing, should help.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              If memory serves correctly, it was our offensive execution (or lack thereof) down the stretch that cost us a lot of games early in the season. Having Rudy around, and his ability to create something out of nothing, should help.
              Agreed. Also probably need to be more methodical and less up tempo.

Comment

Solid bench play would go a long way.....

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  Raps need to avoid a slow start. They will have to find ways to beat teams we do not expect them to beat and squeeze out wins in tight games. What are your keys to avoid a repeat of last years' disasterous start?
                  win 5 games?

Comment

Every starter needs to stay healthy, let's start with that. #neverfuckinghappens

Comment

Decrease the number of turnovers a game. Seems like that'll be a problem with this squad. At least, that's what it looks like so far.
                      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                        Decrease the number of turnovers a game. Seems like that'll be a problem with this squad. At least, that's what it looks like so far.
                        I'm actually not worried about the turnovers. I'm going out on a limb and saying the high turnovers are a direct result of Casey using the preseason to force-feed minutes to deep bench guys.

Comment

Hmmm...about actually executing plays properly out of timeouts? That's a little thing that the Raptors did so poorly last year that it became a big problem. Just from memory it feels like they botched about 90% of such plays by either turning it over or failing to get anything close to a decent FGA.

Comment

Not that a good start is guaranteed but we can be certain they wont get off to a start like 4-19.

Casey`s strength is defence. So if they can be a good defensive team CONSISTENTLY, they should be good.
                            Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Well we've got 28 games before Christmas, and 18 of them are against possible or likely Playoff bound teams; that means to expect 10-18 before Christmas isn't unrealistic. I expect 14-14.

Comment

Working...
                              X