Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What? No Gamethread? Boston @ Raps

Game's already underway.

My only thought so far...Lowry and Jonas need to get their timing down on the p'n'r

Defensive looks great!
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I love that all our offensive plays come out of the post
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        I love that all our offensive plays come out of the post
        Yeah, that's really how it should be.

Comment

Great start by the Raptors, they're really trying to post up DeRozan, Valanciunas and Gay.

Comment

Lowry has looked good.

Comment

Great D so far. It reminds me of 1st year Casey philosophy. All that talk about getting multiple stops in a row being a big key to winning a game.

Comment

Good balance so far. DeRozan continues to impress.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                  Great start by the Raptors, they're really trying to post up DeRozan, Valanciunas and Gay.
                  I think that's what will see a lot of all season! Really like the play they use to get JV on the left block.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

F******CK

I always tune in late and miss the first few minutes so far this pre season!

Comment

Definitely looking less lost on offence. The starting 5 isn't going to be the issue this year, they'll compete with anyone in the league (I know this is Boston, but still), it's a question of whether the bench can keep them in games.

The odd day where the starters don't get it done though...look out.

Comment

Boston should be quite horrible this year, I'd be very concerned if we weren't dominating.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Jeff Green making it rain!!

I'd live with letting him shoot that, even though he is hitting them.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I don't think the Raptors are good enough to compete with the best of the best.

I don't think they have enough of an edge to beat the shit out of teams they are suppose to or should beat the shit out of.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                              Boston should be quite horrible this year, I'd be very concerned if we weren't dominating.
                              Not sure that's true. I agree we shouldn't generally be losing to Boston, but these are all NBA players. Anything can happen in a single game. If that kind of logic held true, Philly wouldn't win a game all season. And we all know they'll get a few wins (if only a few...).

Comment

Working...
                              X