Tor-bos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor-bos

Toronto out: Lowry, Ross, Fields (Rights to swap 2014 1st round pick)
    Toronto in: Rondo, Courtney Lee

Boston out: Rondo, Courtney Lee (Rights to swap 2014 1st round pick)
    Boston in: Lowry, Ross, Fields

Toronto 2014-15 Roster
    Rondo/Backup PG/Bycks
    DeRozan/C.Lee/J.Stone
    Wiggins/Novak/Q.Acy
    G.Monroe/Amir/T.Hansborough
    Val/Backup C/2nd round drafted C

Rudy Gay is traded for a backup PG and C

So Rondo for Lowry isn't good enough for you? You also want them to take a bad contract and give you an upgrade over Fields/Ross?

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
      So Rondo for Lowry isn't good enough for you? You also want them to take a bad contract and give you an upgrade over Fields/Ross?
      I think they should throw in a 2016 draft pick too.

Comment

Why do I bother....
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Trade is pretty lop-sided.. Boston will probably need to include Olynyk to make it more even.

Comment

Aside from this trade being lopsided...

HOW DID WE GET WIGGINS?

Comment

Xixak wrote: View Post
              Aside from this trade being lopsided...

HOW DID WE GET WIGGINS?
              In this trade, both sides get the right to swap the 2014 pick. Boston will obviously be terrible after this trade and win the #1 pick, then Toronto will use the right to swap and draft Wiggins.

I'm not sure how they get Monroe though, maybe for Gay.

Comment

It's a tenforthewin thread...best not to hurt your brain too much thinking about it....

I mean, both teams have the right to swap picks, but that usually means the better team gets to take the lower team's pick. And after this trade, Boston will clearly be even worse than they are now. So in this trade Toronto would likely get Rondo and Boston's 2014 pick....and that'll never happen.

And yeah, obviously it makes no sense that they get Monroe....Maybe as a RFA? Poster says he wants to trade Gay for a backup PG and backup C....so that's not Monroe.

Ah, tenforthewin....total insanity

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  It's a tenforthewin thread...best not to hurt your brain too much thinking about it....

I mean, both teams have the right to swap picks, but that usually means the better team gets to take the lower team's pick. And after this trade, Boston will clearly be even worse than they are now. So in this trade Toronto would likely get Rondo and Boston's 2014 pick....and that'll never happen.

And yeah, obviously it makes no sense that they get Monroe....Maybe as a RFA? Poster says he wants to trade Gay for a backup PG and backup C....so that's not Monroe.

Ah, tenforthewin....total insanity
                  We get G.Monroe through FA since he wont get the max from the Pistons, i think the Raps should jump on this opportunity or we could give them Rudy Gay in exchange of G.Monroe + expiring + picks

Comment

Boston says no easily.

Comment

Working...
                    X