Help Chicago win, Raps tank, Bobcats build for future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Chicago win, Raps tank, Bobcats build for future

Bulls get: DeRozen (Raps), A. Johnson (Raps), Valanciunas (Raps), Jeff Adrian (Bobcats)

Raps get: Boozer (Bulls), Ben Gordon (Bobcats), Biyomba (Bobcats), Butler (Bulls), and a 1st Round Draft Pick from the Bulls, First Round Draft Pick from Bobcats

Bobcats get: Rudy Gay, Terrence Ross, Quincy Acy, all from the Raps and a Second Round Draft Pick from Chicago

The Raptors will definitely tank with this trade. The Bobcats likely will too. Chicago will win the 'ship. We're trading our two top prospects in DeRozen and Valanciunas, but to be honest, I don't see either being an All-Star in the league. They're better suited to deepening the bench of Chicago. The Raps get a solid PF in Boozer, Ben Gordon who will likely do nearly as good as DeRozen, though no potential be be great, and a couple very solid player prospects and a good shot at the first pick in the draft for you know who (as well as other solid picks).

It is not ok to trade JV.

It is not ok to even mention it without a trade that involves a superstar, at least arguably a franchise player.

Comment

JV is good. I really like JV. He's going to be like Bogut. Maybe better. Still, he's not worth a superstar right now. I'd rather we tank and get a superstar in the draft.

Comment

JV is at a point where he can be an Allstar soon, but won't contribute much to winning right now. We don't need to trade him to tank. Also Charlotte doesn't have a 2014 pick.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
          JV is at a point where he can be an Allstar soon, but won't contribute much to winning right now. We don't need to trade him to tank. Also Charlotte doesn't have a 2014 pick.
          I agree with your post.

On teh bold, they don't have a guaranteed pick. They have their own top 10 protected, Detroit's top 8 protected, and Portland's top 12 protected.

Comment

NVanRapFan wrote: View Post
            Bulls get: DeRozen (Raps), A. Johnson (Raps), Valanciunas (Raps), Jeff Adrian (Bobcats)

Raps get: Boozer (Bulls), Ben Gordon (Bobcats), Biyomba (Bobcats), Butler (Bulls), and a 1st Round Draft Pick from the Bulls, First Round Draft Pick from Bobcats

Bobcats get: Rudy Gay, Terrence Ross, Quincy Acy, all from the Raps and a Second Round Draft Pick from Chicago

The Raptors will definitely tank with this trade. The Bobcats likely will too. Chicago will win the 'ship. We're trading our two top prospects in DeRozen and Valanciunas, but to be honest, I don't see either being an All-Star in the league. They're better suited to deepening the bench of Chicago. The Raps get a solid PF in Boozer, Ben Gordon who will likely do nearly as good as DeRozen, though no potential be be great, and a couple very solid player prospects and a good shot at the first pick in the draft for you know who (as well as other solid picks).
            We trade away most of our starters to get an aging boozer, Gordan, and a promising young SF in Butler who's not even in the same league as DeRozan or Gay, a few draft picks (not even gonna be in top 3 this coming year). No way!

Comment

Working...
            X