No announcement yet.

NY @ Raptors: Insert Primo jokes here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD has not only scored efficiently but he's also got 5 rebounds and he has got his hands in poking the ball away on help D.

He is looking VERY good tonight. I'm not sure how anyone could ask for more.... yes that is a dig at myself.

Comment

• Acy's in; game over.
      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Gay is looking good tonight too.

19 points on just 10 shots.

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
          Question is whether or not our starters have to bail out the bench like this all the time...
          If Ross cant get his shit together and we cant settle the back PG drama then it will be a problem. Take this with a grain of salt though Novak hasnt been available for the last little while, and he is at the very least instant offense.

Comment

• Lucky B******
            - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Comment

• And that is why you always take the buzzer beater heave from half regardless of your own personal stats.

Comment

• LOL If Murry doesnt get on this team something isnt right hes been huge. Acy appearance means at least one Beast dunk.

Comment

• Stone comes in and instantly locks up Murray
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    DD has not only scored efficiently but he's also got 5 rebounds and he has got his hands in poking the ball away on help D.

He is looking VERY good tonight. I'm not sure how anyone could ask for more.... yes that is a dig at myself.
                    I compliment him and he misses 3 straight shots.... lol - pretty much how the last four years have gone.

But he has added two more rebounds - with 7

Comment

• Wow
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• that was almost the hugest dunk ever...
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• damn ross! Almost.
                          - Tim Leiweke

Comment

• HOLY SHIT ROSS lol! guy wanted to send him to the grave. Anyone listening to the NY commentary? "This is the Ross we love playing with reckless abandon."

Comment

• Flop
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• The bench unit with Acy instead of Daye and Stone instead of Augustin looks a lot better.

Comment

Working...
                                X