No announcement yet.

Preseason Finale vs Bucks @ 8:30pm ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ticket-holders for today's game can use them for a regular season game in November - tough break
    - MACC Fund people not affected
    Fans tonight also can shoot some free throws.

Comment

Someone's going to get a suit or financial blame for that. Pretty amateur.

Comment

Is this tanking??

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
          Someone's going to get a suit or financial blame for that. Pretty amateur.
          Don't be silly. It's just preseason.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Heat vs. Nets, Seeya at the World of Tanks

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
              the fuck?!?!?
              whos bench then?? where done by like 40 points lets go get this over with
              I was going to reply "who cares, just let them make it through the game healthy". Then I heard about the floor. Then this. Interesting. But, as an ex calgarian who saw camby derail his career on a Naismith Cup saddledome wet spot, I'm ok with this.

Comment

That's nuts.. good thing it was a preseason game and not a regular season game as that's embarrassing.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                  Don't be silly. It's just preseason.
                  Doesn't matter.

I have no doubts they'll get fined and fine will be paid by building managers.

Comment

so.......... its done?
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                      so.......... its done?
                      yup.

Comment

• Recap

Gay: B+ Shooting stuff
                        Augustin: C- What the hell?
                        and the rest on Gilligan's isle: INC

Comment

• wonder how Lowry feels about missing the game lol

Comment

• Guys it's becoming more and more clear that DJ is just bad! Like the offense looked sooooo horrendous to start this game. If it weren't for Rudy we would have been down by like 10-12 points. Also his defense is bad and he was going up against Ridnour who is their back up so it's not like he was going up against a starter. Lord help our bench.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Comment

• Guys, I don't think the Raptors had anything to gain from completing this game anyways... maybe this is a positive; wet floor or not if the game had proceeded an injury could have happened in a meaningless game. I'd rather miss this game and be healthy going into the regular season.

Comment

Working...
                                X