Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could change Spencer Hawes to 3 years, that would be great... decided to give him another year.

Comment

• I'd like to waive Emeka Okafor to clear up a roster spot but yahoo won't let me do it before the draft. Anyway I can waive him?

Comment

• He just won't be selected as of your "Keepers" that's all.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
          I'd like to waive Emeka Okafor to clear up a roster spot but yahoo won't let me do it before the draft. Anyway I can waive him?
          You had the power to do that yourself commish!

But due to conflict of interest concerns (hahaha) I did it for you.

Emeka dropped.

Comment

• When we are doing the auction, once you hit 15 players, are you out, or can you keep bidding and drop someone after?
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I presume once you are full you can't bid anymore.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                I presume once you are full you can't bid anymore.
                Correct hence why I wanted to drop Okafor before the draft. After the draft there is a 3(?) day waiver period where you can blind bid on anyone who went undrafted and then after that all undrafted players become FA.

Comment

• Thanks! Once all undrafted players are free agents (after clearing waivers), does it cost money to pick them up or is that only for waiver bids?
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Thanks! Once all undrafted players are free agents (after clearing waivers), does it cost money to pick them up or is that only for waiver bids?
                    Any of your unused auction funds carry over to the regular season waiver rules. So you theoretically don't want to spend all $200 on October 26th but I honestly don't think there was a single bidding war last year during the season. Once a player clears waivers during the season it is plain old free agency on a first come first serve basis (just remember that each will cost you a year of cap space).
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Any of your unused auction funds carry over to the regular season waiver rules. So you theoretically don't want to spend all $200 on October 26th but I honestly don't think there was a single bidding war last year during the season. Once a player clears waivers during the season it is plain old free agency on a first come first serve basis (just remember that each will cost you a year of cap space).
                      Thanks!
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Also.....

Anyone signed under 40 years can be signed for as many years as you like as long as you don't go over 40 total.

Anyone signed under 40 years who is just signed for the one year can be resigned in off season using 1 of your 2 resigns for free agents.

Once you surpass 40 years, you can continue to add/drop players but they won't be able to be resigned. If you want them again you'll have to win them in free agency auction.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          Also.....

Anyone signed under 40 years can be signed for as many years as you like as long as you don't go over 40 total.

Anyone signed under 40 years who is just signed for the one year can be resigned in off season using 1 of your 2 resigns for free agents.

Once you surpass 40 years, you can continue to add/drop players but they won't be able to be resigned. If you want them again you'll have to win them in free agency auction.
                          Also known as the "JBML rule"

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                            Also known as the "JBML rule"
                            That is the perfect name for it too.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• When will the rosters on yahoo reflect who will be available for the draft...need to start my homework!
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                                When will the rosters on yahoo reflect who will be available for the draft...need to start my homework!
                                Once everyone joins. Still waiting on JBML, keeping it real, and James Ballswin(he's been missing all offseason so far)

Comment

Working...
                                X