• Mack North wrote: View Post
    There's no such thing as a good Monday.
    Well that sucks for Kadazzle. Lol

Making smart-ass subs like that.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Well that sucks for Kadazzle. Lol

Making smart-ass subs like that.
      What sucks even more is that he's gonna beat me without setting his lineups! ugh...

Comment

What sucks even more is that he's gonna beat me without setting his lineups! ugh...
        You should be ashamed of yourself.

Comment

• Jbml and ddaylewis, you guys get trade proposals?

Comment

• Oh WTF, Kadazzle had .46860987 FG%, while I had .46854664. So he got the win! Does it get any closer than that?? Faaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Comment

• Geezus ... difference of 0.00006% if I'm not mistaken ... that's tighter than a ducks asshole, as my Scottish friends would say.

Comment

Oh WTF, Kadazzle had .46860987 FG%, while I had .46854664. So he got the win! Does it get any closer than that?? Faaaaaaaaaaaaaack
                You'd of had him on points and FT% in addition to your other categories if you took my trade. lol

Comment

• I've been at the top of, or in 2nd, of 5 cats this whole season(totals), and I still have a not-to-my-liking record. Bledsoe is gonna help me out when he gets back for points. Bad injuries and a few weeks with not so many man-games is derailing my season! Darn haha the trials and tribulations of a Dynasty owner. i love this league!

Comment

I've been at the top of, or in 2nd, of 5 cats this whole season(totals), and I still have a not-to-my-liking record. Bledsoe is gonna help me out when he gets back for points. Bad injuries and a few weeks with not so many man-games is derailing my season! Darn haha the trials and tribulations of a Dynasty owner. i love this league!
                    You should change it up

Lol

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      You should change it up

Lol
                      Givin' up too many boards and blk's in that one, man.

Comment

• Wow I have a double-Tucas week this week (Keeper and Dynasty)! Haha Bring it on Tucas!!

PS.. Still mulling your trade offer. Haha

Comment

Wow I have a double-Tucas week this week (Keeper and Dynasty)! Haha Bring it on Tucas!!

Considering my keeper team sucks and I have no non-injured true PG in Dynasty I'm not liking my chances in either. I'm hoping my name change will help me out a bit in Dynasty this week.

Comment

Also how many keepers do you REALLY need(or can you afford)? You know this trade makes you better.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                              I'm hoping my name change will help me out a bit in Dynasty this week.
                              HAHAHAH Just noticed this. Savvy move my friend. Savvy move.

Comment

• Really wish Jordan Crawford didn't get dealt to the GSW...

Comment

Working...
                                X