This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    You just guessing or do you have a place you look for predicted values? I'm trying to plan my draft but have never done an auction draft like this where the top players are already gone.
    Last year was the most fun I've had in a draft. I think it was the unexpected.

And on second thought, I am glad that rule change regarding waiver wire went through even though I was opposed. I think it is going to lead to more planning and strategy which is what, in my opinion, the dynasty fantasy league is all about. There are repercussions for blowing all your dough and as a result no more midnight steals.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Last year was the most fun I've had in a draft. I think it was the unexpected.

And on second thought, I am glad that rule change regarding waiver wire went through even though I was opposed. I think it is going to lead to more planning and strategy which is what, in my opinion, the dynasty fantasy league is all about. There are repercussions for blowing all your dough and as a result no more midnight steals.
      Ya I remember the scramble up to Draft Time last year trying to figure out how we were going to tackle Free Agency ... very happy with the Auction System.

Comment

• Some bot is making a million threads in the fantasy forum! Ban that Bitch!

Comment

You just guessing or do you have a place you look for predicted values? I'm trying to plan my draft but have never done an auction draft like this where the top players are already gone.
          It's basically impossible to predict because we all have different number of roster spots, in addition to the usual variables (team makeup, personal values/bias). You can try and set your own value ranges, but at the end of the day, you need players more than cash, so those values could be completely ignored.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I'm ready for draft day.

I have 6 guys targeted with the hope of getting 2.

The only thing I'm unsure of is how much it is going to cost to get two while leaving enough should something come up on the waiver wire. There is always a couple of guys each year who get waived due to injury or trying to win now.... especially immediately after the draft.

Oh the anticipation.

Last year there were 72 roster spots available. This year there are 66. Hopefully more zaniness ensues.

Funny enough the guy who won last year (KIR!!) I don't think showed up for the auction and had seven $1 players. Cra cra.

Comment

• 3 Days!! Oh god, the suspense is killing me!

Comment

• I'm just thankful the Cowboys don't play til Monday Night this week! Gonna be an exciting Sunday to say the least...

Comment

• Ughh, totally haven't spent as much prep time as I had hoped (wife home with laryngitis affects not anticipated). Gonna have to the pull the old undergrad special; last minute cram session right before we start!
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    Ughh, totally haven't spent as much prep time as I had hoped (wife home with laryngitis affects not anticipated). Gonna have to the pull the old undergrad special; last minute cram session right before we start!
                    Man if I put as much time in to my undergrads as I have in preparation for Sunday, I'd make Doogie Howser's accomplishments seem like teaching a dog to beg for a treat.

By the way, this was just as shameless excuse to play Doogie's theme song.

Comment

• Well, I'm officially excited. This'll be my first auction draft - hopefully it goes well!
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Well, I'm officially excited. This'll be my first auction draft - hopefully it goes well!
                        Auction drafts rock.

This one will be a little different obviously because most good players are gone.

A couple of other fantasy leagues I'm in use to all go snake about 4 years ago but all we do is auction now. So much more fun and gives everyone a chance at whoever..... free market baby!

Comment

• Is there any way to get a sticky of the dropbox on this thread? Searching for it sucks sometimes!

Comment

• ESPN reports General Manager of team koncept was stuck at the airport during the draft and was forced to have his ROOMMATE draft for him. The team are rumoured to be shopping their innumerable SF/SG stock. Talk about position battles!
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                              ESPN reports General Manager of team koncept was stuck at the airport during the draft and was forced to have his ROOMMATE draft for him. The team are rumoured to be shopping their innumerable SF/SG stock. Talk about position battles!
                              Lol

Season 3 thread in stickies

Comment

• the deadline for announcing years on our auction draft signings?
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X