This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking news: Major announcement

RR NBA Dynasty League would like to welcome DanH as the new owner of the team formerly run by ddaylewis.

Welcome aboard, DanH!

And yes, he has sent in his draft pick preferences!

Comment

• Kadazzle was MIA at the end of last season if memory serves correct.

Thus far he has been quiet since end of year as well, I believe.

The RR NFL league booted him as they weren't able to get a hold of him.

I'm going to send him a private message but if we don't hear from him in the next day I think we should make the offer to people on the wait list.

Thoughts?

Comment

• Thanks for letting me in.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Thanks for letting me in.
          No problem.

You can send the $750M franchise fee to me over PayPal.

I'll be sure to split among other owners.

Comment

• Picks received with *

1. The Coach*
            2. koncept*
            3. Kadazzle
            4. DanH*
            5. Mack North (via SKYWALKERS)*
            6. drizz
            7. Joey/Joey_heskethMONSTARS
            8. WJF*
            9. Axel*
            10. Mack North*
            11. jbml*
            12. Keeping it Real !!
            13. Fully*
            14. mcHAPPY/Matt52 (via Tucas TuneSquad)*
            15. TEAM BALLSWIN
            16. Axel (via mcHAPPY/Matt52)*

Remember to have your selection sent in to mcHAPPY by August 1st via RR private message.

If you select 9th, you should send me your top 9 selections in order of preference.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              Kadazzle was MIA at the end of last season if memory serves correct.

Thus far he has been quiet since end of year as well, I believe.

The RR NFL league booted him as they weren't able to get a hold of him.

I'm going to send him a private message but if we don't hear from him in the next day I think we should make the offer to people on the wait list.

Thoughts?
              Further to this, the guy is picking 3rd!!!

If you suck as bad as he did last year (granted it was a lot of injuries) then you'd think picking 3rd would be incentive to get your draft pick in!

Comment

Further to this, the guy is picking 3rd!!!

If you suck as bad as he did last year (granted it was a lot of injuries) then you'd think picking 3rd would be incentive to get your draft pick in!
                I seem to remember there was great discussion as to whether he was MIA once Rondo was back and he didn't start him. He claimed he was "online" but basically waiting for next season. Weird that he didn't get his pick in.

Oh well. Just makes my 2 draft picks even more valuable
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Picks received with *

1. The Coach*
                  2. koncept*
                  3. Kadazzle
                  4. DanH*
                  5. Mack North (via SKYWALKERS)*
                  6. drizz
                  7. Joey/Joey_heskethMONSTARS
                  8. WJF*
                  9. Axel*
                  10. Mack North*
                  11. jbml*
                  12. Keeping it Real !!
                  13. Fully*
                  14. mcHAPPY/Matt52 (via Tucas TuneSquad)*
                  15. TEAM BALLSWIN
                  16. Axel (via mcHAPPY/Matt52)*

Remember to have your selection sent in to mcHAPPY by August 1st via RR private message.

If you select 9th, you should send me your top 9 selections in order of preference.
                  Joey, as a mod, aren't you online every day? How much research are you doing?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    I seem to remember there was great discussion as to whether he was MIA once Rondo was back and he didn't start him. He claimed he was "online" but basically waiting for next season. Weird that he didn't get his pick in.

Oh well. Just makes my 2 draft picks even more valuable
                    Sorry. Not quite.

Given Kadazzles circumstances at the end of last season, his not responding for NFL (which you took his spot!), and the fact he is picking #3, I think it would be good to get new blood in.

I've sent out three private messages to RaptorsFan4Life, MACK11, and ceez. The rationale behind those three selections is activity and history on the RR forums. I don't think it is far fetched to think those routinely on the forums and posting frequently will help us avoid issues we've seen the last 2 years.

Whoever gets back first will get the team assuming Kadazzle doesn't get back to us today.

Comment

• @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Alright....

We have quite the interest.

Wait list for future reference:

RaptorsFan4Life
                        MACK11
                        Mickenstien
                        Sam17
                        Optimal Optimist
                        Akkerman
                        RepTdot
                        ceez
                        TrueTorontoFan
                        RapsFan10
                        Wow! With all this interest, I am wondering if this is a good time to sell the team!

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                          Wow! With all this interest, I am wondering if this is a good time to sell the team!
                          If only Donald sterling held such views.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Joey, as a mod, aren't you online every day? How much research are you doing?
                            I'm taking my time with my picks. I've set up a few different lists and am now consolidating them into my pick.

7 was an awkward spot, because there were essentially 7 'good' picks coming into real Draft Night, but since we've been able to watch Summer League, and take it in consideration, its been pretty interesting.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              I'm taking my time with my picks. I've set up a few different lists and am now consolidating them into my pick.

7 was an awkward spot, because there were essentially 7 'good' picks coming into real Draft Night, but since we've been able to watch Summer League, and take it in consideration, its been pretty interesting.
                              Haha fair enough. You think 7 was hard, try 9th and 16th. All over the freaking map!!

Comment

• Picks are hard to acquire right now.

Granted not a lot of responses to trade proposals either lol

My 14 is in play for anyone who is interested considering how valuable they appear to be right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X