Clear All

• Trade to report:

mcHAPPY receives Mike Conley

DanH receives Wes Matthews, Jarrett Jack, 2015 pick

Comment

• Yep.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I just made changes via auction keeper settings to reflect trade since rosters are now locked.

They should be reflected by tomorrow.

Comment

• **tucas: please don't take offense, I believe below reflects all changes to cap sheet**

PLEASE CHECK FOR ACCURACY!

AXEL
          Remove: Middleton, Kanter, Zaza, Williams, Hansbrough, Humphries

ceez
          Remove: Landry, Henry, Brand, Diaw

DanH
          Remove: Sessions, Vasquez, Boozer, Conley
          Add: 5 years to MCW, 2 years to Ariza, 1 year to Smith, 1 year to Jordan Crawford (also place on waived players counting against cap), Tyler Ennis (DPE), Wesley Matthews 1 year, Jarrett Jack 1 year, mcHAPPY 2015 first round pick.

drizz
          Remove: Stuckey, Thompson, Prince
          Add: 4 years to Kemba, 1 year to Pierce, 1 year to Marcus Smart (DPE)

Fully
          Remove: Webster, Wright, Bass

Ballswin
          Remove: Allen, Anderson, Frye, Young, West, Mack, Wroten, Prigioni, Carroll

jbml
          Remove; Marshall, Bazemore, Splitter, Green, Jones
          Add: 2 years to Foye, 2 years to Aaron Gordon (DPE)

Joey
          Remove: Barnes, Hamilton, Brewer, Mills, Bargnani
          Add: 2 years to Green, 2 years to Plumlee, 1 year to Elfrid Payton (DPE)

Keeping It Real
          Remove: Collison, Bayless, Hinrich, Bellinelli, Livingston, Stoudemire, Barea
          Add: 2 years to Zach Lavine (DPE), 2 years to Calderon, 1 year to Manu

koncept
          Remove: Andrew Bynum (amensty on overview), Augustin, Bulter, Blair, Blatche, Miles
          Add: 4 years to Jabari Parker (DPE), 3 years to JJ Redick, 2 years to Meeks

mcHAPPY
          Remove: Antic, Wesley Matthews, Jarrett Jack
          Add: DPE to McDermott and Bruno, Mike Conley 1 year.

Mack North
          Remove: ---
          Add; DPE to Embiid, Stauskas, Bennett

skywalkers
          Remove: Davis, Roberts, Sullinger, Teletubby
          Add: 3 years to Afflalo, 3 years to Bradley

The Coach
          Remove: Ridnour, Koufos, AK47
          Add: 5 years to Andrew Wiggins (DPE)

tucas
          Remove: Dieng, Gooden, Allen, Carter, Williams
          Add; ---

WJF
          Remove: Kaman, Mozgov, Varejao, Morris
          Add: DPE to Julius Randle
          Last edited by mcHAPPY; Thu Oct 16, 2014, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• No waivers for Crawford, if you please.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              No waivers for Crawford, if you please.
              Fixed - sorry, cut and paste from last go round.

Comment

• Sorry about all the flip flopping, but could you go ahead and waive Crawford for me? That last trade with you has me in a better position for free agency.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• 9 days and 9 minutes

God I'm a loser

Comment

• I think it is going to be a pretty good auction draft, some guys have lots of roster spaces to fill while others can spend big on one or two guys. We will all need to bring our "A" games!
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                      I think it is going to be a pretty good auction draft, some guys have lots of roster spaces to fill while others can spend big on one or two guys. We will all need to bring our "A" games!
                      Going to be interesting with positional need versus best player available too.

Comment

• DanH -

Our trade isn't showing up on "My Team" on Yahoo!

However if you look at "Rosters" through "League" tab the players are gone from our team.

Then if you go to "Player List" and type in players name, in owners field comes up Conley for me and JJ/Wes for you.

We be good.

Comment

• Just wondering if we actually accounted for this rule this off-season:
                          •After this point free agency begins. Teams may sign players to multi-season contracts if they have the cap space. If they do not have cap space than can sign players to one year deals; such a player cannot be extended in the off-season.
                          Possibly a little late, but its not really something I remember being talked about much while the re-ups were going on.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Just wondering if we actually accounted for this rule this off-season:

Possibly a little late, but its not really something I remember being talked about much while the re-ups were going on.
                            I don't know if it was intentional, but several top guys who went to free agency did so because of a situation like that. One team in particular had 4 or 5 guys who fit that rule and as such they couldn't re-sign. Can't recall the team.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              DanH -

Our trade isn't showing up on "My Team" on Yahoo!

However if you look at "Rosters" through "League" tab the players are gone from our team.

Then if you go to "Player List" and type in players name, in owners field comes up Conley for me and JJ/Wes for you.

We be good.
                              Cool. Hopefully the rosters update before the draft, or I'll be nervous.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                Going to be interesting with positional need versus best player available too.
                                With Patrick Beverley going for $97 last year, imagine what Thad Young goes for this year.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X