This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Not to be a prick here but we know Oladipo is the DPE.

How many years are you resigning him for?

The years is what matters.
    shoot, sorry. 4.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Team WJF is pleased to announce the following signings:

First round pick pick Julius Randle has agreed to a 3 year deal, we at the WJF headquarters feel that Randle has the potential to be a double double players with good efficiency, he will be given every opportunity as a rookie to prove his value.

Lance Stephenson will also be awarded a 3 year deal. We feel that he will be able to take his time spent in Indiana and with Larry Legend and improve upon that while under the guidance of his Airness! It is our belief that he will be a stat sheet stuffer and a valuable contributor for years to come.

Finally we would like to welcome Goran Dragic to the team under a 4 year deal. Goran was a borderline allstar last season and is a proven professional, we look for him to maintain his current level for the duration of his contract.
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
        Team WJF is pleased to announce the following signings:

First round pick pick Julius Randle has agreed to a 3 year deal, we at the WJF headquarters feel that Randle has the potential to be a double double players with good efficiency, he will be given every opportunity as a rookie to prove his value.

Lance Stephenson will also be awarded a 3 year deal. We feel that he will be able to take his time spent in Indiana and with Larry Legend and improve upon that while under the guidance of his Airness! It is our belief that he will be a stat sheet stuffer and a valuable contributor for years to come.

Finally we would like to welcome Goran Dragic to the team under a 4 year deal. Goran was a borderline allstar last season and is a proven professional, we look for him to maintain his current level for the duration of his contract.
        Mosgov is intriguing.

He ended last year strong but with McGee coming back.....

Comment

• Sept 1 is good.
          I would like to resign 2 players that still have 1 year left on their contracts (they were not drafted rookies). I don't see anything that says I can't do that. Is that right? Sorry if this has been explained already.
          “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
          ― John Wooden

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
            Sept 1 is good.
            I would like to resign 2 players that still have 1 year left on their contracts (they were not drafted rookies). I don't see anything that says I can't do that. Is that right? Sorry if this has been explained already.
            Has been discussed multiple times, but the simple answer is "No you can't".
            Only players that are at 0 can be resigned.

Comment

Mosgov is intriguing.

He ended last year strong but with McGee coming back.....
              Mosgov and Andy V were tough not to re-sign, I will be looking for a big or two in free agency.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Is Mozgov this year's Patrick "$97" Beverley?
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• DanH and Mack North have agreed to a trade!

DanH receives Andrew Bogut and James Anderson (sign and trade).

Mack North receives Anthony Bennett.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Quite possibly my first trade in any RR Fantasy league, and I've been in all of 'em since the beginning! haha

Welcome home Anthony! Big things in the future to come! He will need to be placed on the DPE list

Comment

• Has Dan officially traded away every player from the old regime in just a few weeks?
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Speaking of...
                        Dan H receives Alec Burks and #16 draft pick.

Axel receives Tristan Thompson.
                        mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        Oh man my wife is pissed!

Trade to report:

DanH receives MCW (via sign and trade) and #14 pick

mcHAPPY receives Joe Johnson, Darren Collison (via sign and trade), #4 pick, and #16 pick
                        DanH wrote: View Post
                        tucas and DanH agree to a trade.

DanH receives Trevor Ariza (sign and trade) and Larry Sanders.

tucas receives Tobias Harris and Luol Deng.
                        ceez and DanH agree to a trade!

ceez receives Alec Burks and Steven Adams

DanH receives Mike Conley
                        DanH and Mack North have agreed to a trade!

Axel wrote: View Post
                        Has Dan officially traded away every player from the old regime in just a few weeks?
                        Close! Looking at my roster, Rubio, Josh Smith, Kevin Martin, and Gerald Wallace are all I have left.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          DanH and Mack North have agreed to a trade!

Cool.

But we're not counting Anderson's stats from Lithuania!

http://www.cowboysrideforfree.com/20...the-euroleague

Comment

Cool.

Oh gosh... who the hell knew that? lol I'm still good with Bogut for Bennett...

Comment

Cool.

Well, that's not good.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• We have replaced Anderson with Jordan Crawford. Reluctantly... but it's only fair i think.

Comment

Working...
                                X