X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jbml wrote: View Post
    I do not believe there was any such restriction last year

I do believe any talk of rule changes should not be done at this stage of the season
    Not looking to change anything.

I was looking for clarification on last year.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Weird... I heard them talking about Beverly on the radio this morning and I got to remembering the draft. I think he went for like $91? Or was it much more than that?
      $97 lol
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Damn 5 minutes late on setting my lineups. Well Axel, good thing next week is the only one that matters for me.

Comment

• Lets hope it doesn't eliminate someone from the playoffs this week

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
            Lets hope it doesn't eliminate someone from the playoffs this week
            Dude are you aware of what your luxury tax bill is going to be?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Dude are you aware of what your luxury tax bill is going to be?
              In my fantasy world .... i have it covered.

Comment

• Good luck all in the playoffs. Except Matt. Time for an upset baby!!

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Final Regular Season Standings

Standings based on win %:

1. Matt52 (18-2, .900)
                  2. TEAM BALLSWIN (15-5, .750)
                  3. Tucas TuneSquad (14-6, .700)
                  4. Fully (13-6-1, .675)
                  5. Keeping it Real !! (13-7, .650)
                  6. jbml (11-8-1, .575)
                  7. Mack North (11-8-1, .575)
                  8. Axel (11-9, .550)
                  __________________________________________________ _____
                  9. WJF (10-9-1, .525)
                  10. Joey_heskethMONSTARS (10-10, .500)
                  11. drizz (8-10-2, .450)
                  12. SKYWALKERS (6-11-3, .375)
                  13. DDayLewis (6-14, .300)
                  14. Kadazzle (4-15-1, .225)
                  15. koncept (4-16, .200)
                  16. The Coach (1-19, .050)

As a result, seedings for draft*:

1. The Coach
                  2. koncept
                  3. Kadazzle
                  4. DDayLewis
                  5. Mack North (via SKYWALKERS)
                  6. drizz
                  7. Joey_heskethMONSTARS
                  8. WJF
                  __________________________________________________ _______
                  9. Axel
                  10. Mack North
                  11. jbml
                  12. Keeping it Real !!
                  13. Fully
                  14. Matt 52 (via Tucas TuneSquad)
                  15. TEAM BALLSWIN
                  16. Axel (via Matt52)

* NBA Draft Lottery is May 20th. Seeds 1-8 above will be assigned to the bottom 1-8 teams in the league and draft order will be finalized then. 9-16 is set in stone.

Comment

• Good luck everyone! Congrats on a great Season!

Comment

• Good luck to the teams in the playoffs! Time to set up my war room and prepare for the draft, I will be sending out invites to prospective rookies and their agents, lets hope they don't try to dodge my workout, they should be concerned with where they go in the fantasy drafts, this shit is BIG TIME!
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Just in case people lose touch this summer, don't forget to make sure you remember these dates:

1) Draft

You need to get your picks to me via private message by the end of SUMMER LEAGUE which we will assign a date of AUGUST 1st. Within a couple of days of August 1st I'll go through and post the RR Dynasty League draft. Summer League allows players to settle with new team and see how they fare in NBA rule games. No private message/email received means you forfeit pick. For example, Mack North is picking 5th and 10th - he should send me his top 10 selections; Axel picking 9th should send me his top 9 choices..... AUGUST 1st!

2) Trades

Trades can go ahead during the off season. You would need to post anything here so we have a record of it and can make changes as soon as Yahoo! is open for 'business' on the 2014-15 season.

3) Resignings

As per our CBA, you can resign a rookie you drafted and 2 of your own free agents. You need to declare this by SEPTEMBER 1st as well as the number of years you are signing them for. You can do this any time the season ends by the way, just SEPTEMBER 1st offers a deadline that works with the typical end of significant signings in free agency and gives a couple of weeks before start of training camp. If you have not posted who your keepers are they go in to free agent pool. If you have not posted the number of years for players kept, it will be assumed they are 1 year each.

4) Free Agency

Same as last year, we'll use the auction draft system ($200 for everyone which will also be your waiver wire budget) and it will be two Sunday's before tip off on the season - season usually starts on a Tuesday. Allows for adds and drops - especially for anyone who misses auction.

5) Final rosters for tip off 2014-15 season

Deadline to have your free agents assigned years is Sunday before season opens. Years not received is assumed 1 year. Also there will be about a week before season where people can add and drop guys they might have picked up in free agency that they wish to drop without penalty. Any players you have by Sunday before tip off on 2014-15 season that have not been assigned years will get a default 1 season.

LET'S NOT HAVE A SITUATION LIKE LAST YEAR WHEN WE WERE STRUGGLING TO FIND "OWNERS" A WEEK BEFORE THE SEASON.

IF YOU ARE NO LONGER ABLE OR INTERESTED IN THE LEAGUE, LET SOMEONE KNOW A.S.A.P. (ME, TUCAS, JOEY PREFERABLY).

DON'T FORGET THE DATES!
                        AUGUST 1st (Draft)
                        SEPTEMBER 1st (Keepers and years)

Comment

• Thanks Matt. I'll be sure to send you my Top 16 (thanks to own your pick as well).

For the FA stuff, will there be an "off-season thread" or would it just be added on to S2 or S3 thread?

For trades, is there a specific date that our current "cap contracts" expire/change? Say for example, Joey has a bum with 3 years left on his cap and is looking to trade him, could I send him one of my expirings that he could then choose to re-sign or let walk? Or do all contracts change values immediately after the playoffs are completed?

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Thanks Matt. I'll be sure to send you my Top 16 (thanks to own your pick as well).

For the FA stuff, will there be an "off-season thread" or would it just be added on to S2 or S3 thread?

For trades, is there a specific date that our current "cap contracts" expire/change? Say for example, Joey has a bum with 3 years left on his cap and is looking to trade him, could I send him one of my expirings that he could then choose to re-sign or let walk? Or do all contracts change values immediately after the playoffs are completed?
                            Good questions Axel. I'm not sure this has really been discussed in depth.

I think it should be as soon as the playoffs are done, contracts move into their next year.
                            Therefore I guess we can't trade expiring contracts in the off-season...unless we allow sign-and-trades?

All Off-Season trade discussions should be finalized in this thread. Not Season 3.
                            Actual trade discussions can happen in PM or wherever obviously though.

As for this "bum" I have with 3 years left, I assume you're talking about Bosh? Hahah
                            Last edited by Joey; Mon Mar 17, 2014, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              Good questions Axel. I'm not sure this has really been discussed in depth.

I think it should be as soon as the playoffs are done, contracts move into their next year.
                              Therefore I guess we can't trade expiring contracts in the off-season...unless we allow sign-and-trades?

All Off-Season trade discussions should be finalized in this thread. Not Season 3.
                              Actual trade discussions can happen in PM or wherever obviously though.

As for this "bum" I have with 3 years left, I assume you're talking about Bosh? Hahah
                              This makes sense to me, I just wanted clarification. So as of the end of the playoffs, all expirings come off the books then, so my cap number would be reduced significantly (which would be more of an issue for someone who is currently over the cap).

Another thought then, the "sign and trade" scenario. If we were to agree to trade one of my expirings, on a newly minted extension for a player currently under contract, would that count as one of my 2 re-signings, or would it travel to the new team, thus leaving me with 2 re-signs still and the other player with just 1?

I didn't look at your roster Joey, but if you want to trade that bum Bosh for one of my expirings, I'm sure we could work something out

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                Thanks Matt. I'll be sure to send you my Top 16 (thanks to own your pick as well).

Everything would go in to this thread until Season 3 kicks off.

If we wanted to keep things "real" we wouldn't wipe the contracts off until September 1st - start of free agency.

I don't think you can start using the "next" season's cap space until you have signed the free agents you want to keep and assigned their years.

Although we do have a hard cap of 40 so it really wouldn't matter.

In the grand scheme of things I don't think it really matters if we go as soon as playoffs end or later due to the hardcap of 40 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X