Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's balls, Danno! I was contemplating whether or not to sign him as well. Glad I made the right choice. I think you faired pretty well in the deal anyhow! I'm hoping it helps me in the future... and why not this year as well?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      No room for nice in Dynasty!
      In agreement with McHappy, I'd like to point out that the very word that describes our league possesses within it's very own parameters, the exact opposite of nice!! Look into it yourself! It's NASTY!

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
        In agreement with McHappy, I'd like to point out that the very word that describes our league possesses within it's very own parameters, the exact opposite of nice!! Look into it yourself! It's NASTY!
        dy-NASTY

nice catch skywalker

well done.

Comment

• Really wish those DPE's started from 2012...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Really wish those DPE's started from 2012...
            It would be nice but no, can't happen.

Everyone was originally drafted in 2012 and Apollo had the appropriate foresight to plan for that. If I recall correctly, he spent a lot of money on Anthony Davis in that draft.

Comment

• 'Po as a PG? Sweeeet!

There have been some reports about Gary Payton joining the staff of the Milwaukee Bucks to be a special coach for Giannis Antetokounmpo as a point guard. Here is the video of Payton, talking from a press event in Greece. I’m not quite sure is rises to the level of being a member of the staff, but Payton does say that he will be back in Milwaukee in the preseason working with Antetokounmpo.

“Jason (Kidd) let me see (Giannis Antetokounmpo) personally. I talked to him after some of the Summer League games. Jason put him at the point guard in the Summer League and he did very well at the point guard. I’m going to go down there for the preseason and training camp and work with him a little bit on his point guard skills. Being 6’10″ or 6’11″, he has great skills to play basketball (at) the point. I think he’s going to be very successful if he gets point guard skills. He’s very talented. He’s a young kid. He’s raw. so he needs to work on a lot of things. Last year, when he was in Milwaukee, he was hurt a little bit and he didn’t get to play as much. (With) a coach coming in like Jason, who is a point guard, who also , I think he’s going to be very good, but he just needs a little guidance. They’re a very young basketball team; they don’t have veterans that can teach him things, so he needs someone like myself of Jason to teach him the skills.

http://www.bucksketball.com/2014/09/...kounmpo-video/

Comment

• I was really hoping Bledsoe left Phoenix.

Oh well.

Anyone want Isaiah Thomas? lol

Comment

I was really hoping Bledsoe left Phoenix.

Oh well.

Anyone want Isaiah Thomas? lol
                  I was hoping he went to Minny... Too bad. Can they really go into the season with 4 PG's? Should be a trade in the works...

Comment

• Have a look on Yahoo!.

With keeper deadline passed, I updated the team lists.

You can now see who is available in free agency via player list.

Make sure to double check. We don't want to be in the auction and have your player on the block!

Comment

• DanH: I forgot about Jordan Crawford dropping. Sorry. He shows up on your roster but in the auction he won't be on your team. You have 10 players right now.... not 11.

Comment

• Crap... looking more and more like Embiid won't see the floor at all this year. That hurts.

Can we look into having an IR spot in future seasons?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Crap... looking more and more like Embiid won't see the floor at all this year. That hurts.

Can we look into having an IR spot in future seasons?
                          I'm a very firm no on IR.

Our roster is 15 just like an NBA team and I hope to keep that the same.

If a guy gets injured, like Paul George, then you've just got to roll with that as shitty as it is.

Comment

I'm a very firm no on IR.

Our roster is 15 just like an NBA team and I hope to keep that the same.

If a guy gets injured, like Paul George, then you've just got to roll with that as shitty as it is.
                            I agree. Thats part of the strategy of Fantasy; especially Dynasty!
                            Who do you park on the bench, and who do you let go!

Comment

DanH: I forgot about Jordan Crawford dropping. Sorry. He shows up on your roster but in the auction he won't be on your team. You have 10 players right now.... not 11.
                              Is it possible for me to not drop him? I never asked to.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Fate has spoken. Fly free, Jordan! Fly free...

So I take it I am stuck with Crawford's salary on my cap? I recall I signed him for 1 year.
                                DanH wrote: View Post
                                Is it possible for me to not drop him? I never asked to.
                                Sorry, you're right. I assumed the fly free meant waived. My bad.

But yeah, if you want to keep him on your books you are more than welcome to. I see the strategy behind it and don't see why not.

I will put him on your roster for the draft.

Comment

Working...
                                X