Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated cap sheets. Be sure to as always double check to make sure yours is right.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/qobm9yo3u1...20Overview.pdf

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
      Updated cap sheets. Be sure to as always double check to make sure yours is right.
      Thanks, tucas.

In post on Yahoo! message board it said from January 22nd.

I thought the Plumlee signing for 2 years took me to 40.

That was wrong though as the doc was from January 9th.

So, again, thanks and good record keeping!

Comment

Updated cap sheets. Be sure to as always double check to make sure yours is right.
        You're the man Tucas! Appreciate it buddy!

Comment

Thanks man! You are very diligent, and hardworking. if you are looking for a job let me know. I just fired all my coaching staff lol

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
            Thanks man! You are very diligent, and hardworking. if you are looking for a job let me know. I just fired all my coaching staff lol
            Hmm not so sure about coach but if you need an advisor I'd suggest trading Jrue Holiday to me.

Comment

• Does my current trade with Drizz not work out under the cap? I got 3 years coming my way in C.J. but Gasol, who i am trading, has only 2 years... Can this trade still go through? or will we have to rework the trade?

Comment

Does my current trade with Drizz not work out under the cap? I got 3 years coming my way in C.J. but Gasol, who i am trading, has only 2 years... Can this trade still go through? or will we have to rework the trade?
                If you're over the cap then you can't take on more years than you are giving out. It's going to have to be reworked.

Comment

• Completely didn't realize I made a trade and it went through.
                  Ariza!

Comment

• why the veto?

Comment

• drizz wrote: View Post
                      why the veto?
                      Didn't work under the cap as Skywalker was receiving 1 extra year and was over the cap. You can adjust it to make it work with the cap if you want.

Comment

• For the record, I'm still looking to make a move or 2 before the deadline.

Comment

For the record, I'm still looking to make a move or 2 before the deadline.
                          We figured. Lol

Comment

Does my current trade with Drizz not work out under the cap? I got 3 years coming my way in C.J. but Gasol, who i am trading, has only 2 years... Can this trade still go through? or will we have to rework the trade?
                            drizz wrote: View Post
                            why the veto?
                            Guys, we said at the beginning of the season that YOU were responsible for making sure the trades work.
                            Thanks Tucas for catching that, and I apologize for signing off on it, but I have to assume you guys understand how this league works and what the rules are, and that when a trade is agreed too, that YOU are checking the numbers.

Comment

• Happy Trade Deadline e'rbody!!

Comment

• Looking for a last minute 1 year player worth extending. If anyone is interested send me offers.

Comment

Working...
                                X