This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Sounds good to me. Just need to know how many years to give Wiggins and how many to give Ennis
    lol

riiiiiight

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Have already contacted the potential owner. Once I receive the forwarding address, I will make the announcement. But yes, Kadazzle is out. Commissioner votes count for 2. Lol
      So who is the new owner?

Comment

Didn't realize that. Assumed that the Champ got last pick. Well, you've got a few days to right this week, but if you drop it, it's only a 1 game lead down the stretch. Could be interesting.
        Officially boring

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Off season:

Been thinking about last year and the absolute clusterf*ck it was starting up the year. Thought I'd throw some suggestions out there to ensure we don't have the same level of confusion. Feedback is appreciated and this is hardly a binding 'document'.

1) Draft

Lets try to do it around the real draft. I'm thinking do it the same as last year: private message or email me your top X picks where X = your selection number. For example, if tucas is picking 15th he should send me his top 15 choices. The difference between this year and last year is you need to get your picks to me by the end of the draft real draft. The next morning I'll go through and post the RR Dynasty League draft.

2) Trades

Trades can go ahead during the off season. You would need to post anything here so we have a record of it and can make changes as soon as Yahoo! is open for 'business' on the 2014-15 season.

3) Resignings

As per our CBA, you can resign a rookie you drafted and 2 of your own free agents. You need to declare this by July 1st as well as the number of years you are signing them for. You can do this any time the season ends by the way, just July 1st offers a deadline that works with the start of real FA.

4) Free Agency

Same as last year, we'll use the auction draft system ($200 for everyone which will also be your waiver wire budget) and it will be two Sunday's before tip off on the season - season usually starts on a Tuesday.

5) Final rosters for tip off 2014-15 season

Deadline to have your free agents assigned years is Sunday before season opens. Also there will be about a week before season where people can add and drop guys they might have picked up in free agency that they wish to drop without penalty. Any players you have by Sunday before tip off on 2014-15 season that have not been assigned years will get a default 1 season.

What say ye?
          Some changes made:

1) Draft

Lets try to do it around the real draft. I'm thinking do it the same as last year: private message or email me your top X picks where X = your selection number. For example, if tucas is picking 15th he should send me his top 15 choices. The difference between this year and last year is you need to get your picks to me by the end of SUMMER LEAGUE which we will assign a date of AUGUST 1st. Within a couple of days of August 1st I'll go through and post the RR Dynasty League draft. Summer League allows players to settle with new team and see how they fare in NBA rule games. no private message/email received means you forfeit pick.

2) Trades

Trades can go ahead during the off season. You would need to post anything here so we have a record of it and can make changes as soon as Yahoo! is open for 'business' on the 2014-15 season.

3) Resignings

As per our CBA, you can resign a rookie you drafted and 2 of your own free agents. You need to declare this by SEPTEMBER 1st as well as the number of years you are signing them for. You can do this any time the season ends by the way, just SEPTEMBER 1st offers a deadline that works with the typical end of significant signings in free agency and gives a couple of weeks before start of training camp. If you have not posted who your keepers are they go in to free agent pool. If you have posted the number of years for players it will be assumed they are 1 year each.

4) Free Agency

Same as last year, we'll use the auction draft system ($200 for everyone which will also be your waiver wire budget) and it will be two Sunday's before tip off on the season - season usually starts on a Tuesday. Allows for adds and drops - especially for anyone who misses auction.

Deadline to have your free agents assigned years is Sunday before season opens. Years not received is assumed 1 year. Also there will be about a week before season where people can add and drop guys they might have picked up in free agency that they wish to drop without penalty. Any players you have by Sunday before tip off on 2014-15 season that have not been assigned years will get a default 1 season.

Not binding.... what do you think?

Comment

• Mason Plumlee signed for 2 years.

Comment

Some changes made:

1) Draft

Lets try to do it around the real draft. I'm thinking do it the same as last year: private message or email me your top X picks where X = your selection number. For example, if tucas is picking 15th he should send me his top 15 choices. The difference between this year and last year is you need to get your picks to me by the end of SUMMER LEAGUE which we will assign a date of AUGUST 1st. Within a couple of days of August 1st I'll go through and post the RR Dynasty League draft. Summer League allows players to settle with new team and see how they fare in NBA rule games. no private message/email received means you forfeit pick.

2) Trades

3) Resignings

As per our CBA, you can resign a rookie you drafted and 2 of your own free agents. You need to declare this by SEPTEMBER 1st as well as the number of years you are signing them for. You can do this any time the season ends by the way, just SEPTEMBER 1st offers a deadline that works with the typical end of significant signings in free agency and gives a couple of weeks before start of training camp. If you have not posted who your keepers are they go in to free agent pool. If you have posted the number of years for players it will be assumed they are 1 year each.

4) Free Agency

Same as last year, we'll use the auction draft system ($200 for everyone which will also be your waiver wire budget) and it will be two Sunday's before tip off on the season - season usually starts on a Tuesday. Allows for adds and drops - especially for anyone who misses auction.

Deadline to have your free agents assigned years is Sunday before season opens. Years not received is assumed 1 year. Also there will be about a week before season where people can add and drop guys they might have picked up in free agency that they wish to drop without penalty. Any players you have by Sunday before tip off on 2014-15 season that have not been assigned years will get a default 1 season.

Not binding.... what do you think?

So no feedback means all in agreement?

9 likes and we can call it a majority?

Axel and myself are cool it seems - 7 more?

Comment

So no feedback means all in agreement?

9 likes and we can call it a majority?

Axel and myself are cool it seems - 7 more?
                Fine by me.

Comment

• sounds good to me.

Comment

Axel and myself are cool it seems
                    Clearly
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Just curious, which of the Rankings do you guys pay attention to on Yahoo?
                      O-Rank (which really is useless), Avg. Per Game Rank, or Total Rank?

Comment

Just curious, which of the Rankings do you guys pay attention to on Yahoo?
                        O-Rank (which really is useless), Avg. Per Game Rank, or Total Rank?
                        Averages Rank - season, 30 day and 2 week depending on trend.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Just curious is anyone is looking for a center on an expiring deal. I have a plethora of expirings and always looking to deal.

Comment

Agreed. I think anything other than the Average Rankings doesn't really tell you anything.

Comment

I look at that as well.

Comment

Agreed. I think anything other than the Average Rankings doesn't really tell you anything.
                                Which sucks cause that doesn't show up on the app.

Comment

Working...
                                X