Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we are still looking for votes, then I'm in.

At this point, I believe there is almost no excuse. Since Dec 23rd, I've had the birth of my daughter, lived at the hospital for 12 days (she was a month early) and have been rushed to emergency twice with pneumonia and still manage to set my line-ups at least once each week. If he's had a crazier month than that, then he can go back on the waiting list.

Gotta set line-ups. Perhaps a last chance message on the yahoo board (in case he doesn't use that email or *gasp* doesn't check the RR page).
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      If we are still looking for votes, then I'm in.

At this point, I believe there is almost no excuse. Since Dec 23rd, I've had the birth of my daughter, lived at the hospital for 12 days (she was a month early) and have been rushed to emergency twice with pneumonia and still manage to set my line-ups at least once each week. If he's had a crazier month than that, then he can go back on the waiting list.

Gotta set line-ups. Perhaps a last chance message on the yahoo board (in case he doesn't use that email or *gasp* doesn't check the RR page).
      Christ dude.

I hope you and family are doing well.

Take care of yourself first you are useless to anyone else otherwise.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Christ dude.

I hope you and family are doing well.

Take care of yourself first you are useless to anyone else otherwise.
        Well... set line ups first.. then take care of yourself ... LOL

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Well... set line ups first.. then take care of yourself ... LOL
          Joey Joey Joey

Smh

Lol

Comment

• I know we had said 9 makes it official but considering not everyone is voting and there are currently 7 votes to remove him and 0 to keep him I think it's safe to assume that 2 out of 8 other managers would also vote in that manner. That's just my opinion. I think it's an inevitability and the longer we wait the worse a position we put a new owner in.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
              I know we had said 9 makes it official but considering not everyone is voting and there are currently 7 votes to remove him and 0 to keep him I think it's safe to assume that 2 out of 8 other managers would also vote in that manner. That's just my opinion. I think it's an inevitability and the longer we wait the worse a position we put a new owner in.
              Have already contacted the potential owner. Once I receive the forwarding address, I will make the announcement. But yes, Kadazzle is out. Commissioner votes count for 2. Lol

Comment

• Really hoping for a 9-0 this week. .006 FG% away. Watch out Joey.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                  Really hoping for a 9-0 this week. .006 FG% away. Watch out Joey.
                  Thank god it still counts as just 0-1.

Comment

• Joey did you get trade offer?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Joey did you get trade offer?
                      I did, thank you. Putting together a counter proposal as we speak.

Comment

• Entire team on the trade block. Looking for picks and young up and coming talent. Ugh. Can't believe it's come to this...

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                          Entire team on the trade block. Looking for picks and young up and coming talent. Ugh. Can't believe it's come to this...
                          I'm still interested in Holiday. Now that I have Sanders I don't mind trading any of my big men in a deal. Send an offer my way if you're interested.

Comment

• So Joey..... about that counter?

Comment

• Sorry man, has been a crazy couple of days for me.
                              Trying to make something work ... Korver means a lot to me.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                                Sorry man, has been a crazy couple of days for me.
                                Trying to make something work ... Korver means a lot to me.
                                Fair enough.

Any of the guys I have on 1 year contracts are available minus MCW, Johnson, and Thomas. Doesn't leave much but a pick is available with each player.

Comment

Working...
                                X