Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just opened my score mobile app to check if any trades happened at the deadline in our league.

Sadly, our league hasn't made the score yet and I may need to take a nap.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Happy Trade Deadline e'rbody!!
      It's not a Happy Trade Deadline unless I make a move!! haha

Someone in the running for a championship has got to like the idea of adding Pau Gasol! He's playing great ball! Send a pick and/or young talent.

Make my trade deadline dreams come true.

Comment

• That was a pitiful deadline.

Not even a tweet from Woj.

Boo

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          That was a pitiful deadline.

Not even a tweet from Woj.

Boo
          No 24 hour coverage on the sports networks either...

Comment

• I'm at 34 years with the Adrien signing/Evans drop.

Comment

• Good week Mack.

I was due to lose.

15 week win streak over.

Comment

Good week Mack.

I was due to lose.

15 week win streak over.
                Wow, I didn't realize u had that going. I was too concerned with my fighting for a playoff spot. Great streak, happy that I was able to end it though

Comment

• Last week before the play-offs. As I sit in the 8 spot, I'm torn between making the playoffs and hoping for an improbable run vs dropping into the lottery. I have my line-up set (no tanks!) and face Tucas (a tough match-up); hoping for an exciting final week!!

Good luck all (except Tucas) this week.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    Last week before the play-offs. As I sit in the 8 spot, I'm torn between making the playoffs and hoping for an improbable run vs dropping into the lottery. I have my line-up set (no tanks!) and face Tucas (a tough match-up); hoping for an exciting final week!!

I'm trying to figure out if I've already been eliminated ...

If WJF wins, I think he beats both of us automatically, with 10-9-1.
                    If you and WJF lose, and I win, we'll both be 10-10, and better than WJFs 9-10-1.

Anyone remember how the Tie-Breaker works?

Comment

Good week Mack.

I was due to lose.

15 week win streak over.
                      Gotta be a League Record. Well done sir. Helluva of a Club you've got there.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Last week before the play-offs. As I sit in the 8 spot, I'm torn between making the playoffs and hoping for an improbable run vs dropping into the lottery. I have my line-up set (no tanks!) and face Tucas (a tough match-up); hoping for an exciting final week!!

I mean whether you set your lineups or not I'm going to 9-0 you.

Side note. Looks like my trade for Ariza has worked out. He's been the leagues number 1 player over the past 2 weeks.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          I'm trying to figure out if I've already been eliminated ...

If WJF wins, I think he beats both of us automatically, with 10-9-1.
                          If you and WJF lose, and I win, we'll both be 10-10, and better than WJFs 9-10-1.

Anyone remember how the Tie-Breaker works?
                          If I win I should be in regardless (since I'm currently 8th).

If I lose and WJF wins, he is in.

If I lose and WJF loses, you and I are tied. I beat you in week 8, so if that is the tie-breaker, I should have you beat.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                            I mean whether you set your lineups or not I'm going to 9-0 you.

Side note. Looks like my trade for Ariza has worked out. He's been the leagues number 1 player over the past 2 weeks.
                            Obviously you forgot what happened last time we met:

tucas wrote: View Post
                            Closest matchup so far? 5-4 due to a .0005 advantage if FG%. Pretty awesome.

Comment

• How did we handle add/drops in the playoffs last year?

Are players added in the playoffs eligible to be 'resigned' as per 2 players permitted? (assuming added when below the salary cap of course)

Comment

How did we handle add/drops in the playoffs last year?

Are players added in the playoffs eligible to be 'resigned' as per 2 players permitted? (assuming added when below the salary cap of course)
                                Since I wasn't in the league last year, I can't speak of what was done last year. That said, I can't see any reason why there would be any restriction on re-signing players beyond the current rules (2 + 1 drafted rookie and under the cap).

Comment

Working...
                                X