X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Singleton's option declined

3 and D?
    @sweatpantsjer

Jan Vesely's option isn't being picked up either but who cares about Jan Vesely
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

@sweatpantsjer

Comment

He can't even shoot lol

Comment

I'm a big fan of Singleton. Really liked him in college. His game hasn't translated as quickly as I'd thought, but I think he's got alot to contribute. Especially to a Casey system.

Comment

And ya, no one cares about the "Dunking Ninja" Jan Vesely.

Comment

Is this the guy who directed "Boyz N The Hood"?

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Hahaha Thats John Singleton.
                Man what a great movie though.

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                  He can't even shoot lol
                  he's actually a pretty good 3 point shooter when he's got his feet under him
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    Hahaha Thats John Singleton.
                    Man what a great movie though.
                    Great movie indeed.

Sigh....I remember the days when Ice Cube movies DIDN'T stink.

Comment

I was really big on him coming out of college and hoped he'd be a Tony Allen type player. I knew he'd never be able to shoot. Still is a better player than Porter, who screams major bust to me. I'm actually a little surprised that they didn't pick up Vesely, I thought that he was developing and that they'd still allow him to grow on the team.
                      -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                      -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                        he's actually a pretty good 3 point shooter when he's got his feet under him
                        19% from 3 last year.. I hope most of his shots were taken without his feet under him lol

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Do not think he was even alive when that movie came out. You too funny. Lol

Comment

Interesting. SF is by far Washington's biggest weakness. Not sure why they'd drop Singleton.

Bet we could get a nice bundle for Rudy if Washington is hovering around .500 midway through the season.

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
                              Interesting. SF is by far Washington's biggest weakness. Not sure why they'd drop Singleton.

Bet we could get a nice bundle for Rudy if Washington is hovering around .500 midway through the season.
                              Not with them trading Okafor. Who else would they move, who makes enough to match Gay and is worth having?

Comment

Working...
                              X