Arthur: Ujiri Under the Gun to Win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fully wrote: View Post
    I agree with the premise that getting a young and exciting player can rapidly change a team's reputation around the league but Jalen Rose did not choose Toronto.. he was traded here.
    Yeah, and you know, it was maybe Davis' top choice to at the time, as it seemed management was trying to find a good trade for him and the team.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
      The board has gotten a little hot lately and usually the article-type threads are fairly tame and generate some good discussion so I'm throwing up anything I find interesting.
      I've noticed this as well... and it's been leaving a sour taste in my mouth. Lots of sarcasm, belittling of other peoples opinions, and out right personal attacks. I appreciate that you are trying to do something about it. Hopefully once the season starts we can all be friends again.
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
      X