Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Anonymous GM Admits to Tanking Plan: Masai.. is that you?

Post Thanks / Like

It's "Anonymous" you don't even know that it's from a GM. Just because it says that..doesn't mean it to be true.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

Based on those comments. I would say no.
    Follow me on Twitter - @RRyan22

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

It just doesn't sound like something Masai would say. The quotes are pretty aggressive.. unless the anonymity gave him more courage to come out directly like that, I wouldn't bet on it.
    Writer for RaptorsWatch.com

Twitter - @thekid_it

Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Although I hope Masai calculates the value of losing, I can't imagine he's the source of this article. Why ruin his mystique?
    "We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Raptors Republic All-Star ebrian's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    The reason I have trouble believing PHX is that they haven't actually gotten significantly worse despite shedding Gortat, and earlier on, Scola. They were a bad team last year. They were never going to be a treadmill team even if they kept all their veterans. They were farther from being a playoff team than Philly. Philly could've been a treadmill team had they kept Holiday and tried to build off last year. Same with Boston if they kept Garnett and Pierce. And maybe same with Utah if they had resigned one or both of Jefferson/Millsap.
    You could be right. Honestly I don't follow Phoenix, Philly, Boston or Utah that closely. I only have time for the Raptors, so what I did for research on my guess was to go into RealGM and check the team forums for every GM I suspected. Not surprisingly, nearly every one of the "suspects" had a thread about that article and Phoenix seemed like the only forum where everyone was in agreement that it was probably their own GM.
    your pal,
    ebrian

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

If those are legit quotes of what the GM said, then it can't be MU. If you've listened to how MU speaks, you can kind of tell that the quotes aren't from him. The language this GM uses and the way he talks doesn't sound like him. I could be wrong.

Thread Information