Demar and Rudy on the block??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well no, he isnt.

And trading for Wiggans, I would drive JV to whatever team myself.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
      well no, he isnt.

And trading for Wiggans, I would drive JV to whatever team myself.
      I made a thread about this earlier, Yes I would trade JV with literally anything on the team for Wiggy if he is really that transcendent talent hes hyped up to be.

JV, Ross, and Gay for wiggins and a pick lol

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        You can't trade both. Just my opinion. In today's NBA its very important to have a wing guy that can create his own shot. A guy that can takeover late in the game.

Sadly neither DD or Gay are described by this, so please yes, trade them both.

MU will blow up the team, its just a matter of when the right deal comes along, remember how patient this guy was with the Melo situation. Also he wants to build a championship team, and has repeatedly said by internal growth, only one way to do that, and that is be a terrible team and draft a legit star (btw neither Rudy or DD have even been all-stars yet, and probably never will, ie they will never be legit stars)

Comment

You can't trade both. Just my opinion. In today's NBA its very important to have a wing guy that can create his own shot. A guy that can takeover late in the game.
          If we're talking about winning now and having a balanced roster, I agree.

But you can trade both if you're looking to build for the future.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            If we're talking about winning now and having a balanced roster, I agree.

But you can trade both if you're looking to build for the future.
            I think the Raps are in the process of winning now and also building for the future.

Another thing. Its tough to find good, talented wing players. It took the Raps YEARS to find a 2 guard like DeRozan.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

I think the Raps are in the process of winning now and also building for the future.

Another thing. Its tough to find good, talented wing players. It took the Raps YEARS to find a 2 guard like DeRozan.
              What are you talking about? Prior to DeRozan, the SG spot was filled by Anthony Parker and Mo-P. I'd say it was in pretty good hands. The SF spot is another story altogether.

Comment

I'm fine taking more of a "clean slate" approach if we're truly starting from scratch.

The only player I would seriously hesitate moving is Jonas, only because I find he's a much rarer specimen at centre than DeRozan is at shooting guard.

Comment

Working...
                X