No announcement yet.

"Stripes" - the new Raptors mascot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodness gracious, Doug Smith is terrible at speaking on the air..
    your pal,
    ebrian

Comment

That he is.

I wonder how many are disappointed that it isn't a Husky.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

legggo!!!!!!
        dark raptor brap brap .....band bang
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
          legggo!!!!!!
          dark raptor brap brap .....band bang
          Did you just have a stroke?

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
            Did you just have a stroke?
            LOOOOL ummm
            leggo raps ??!!?!
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Na the #13 is only there because he's around for the 2013-2014 season.... although I'm sure most people here would want Buycks as a mascot so Stone gets more playing time

Comment

http://blog.raptors.com/stripes-the-...ance-to-shine/

This is actually a pretty funny backstory for Stripes, especially the facts at the bottom

Comment

Favourite foods: Hawks, Hornets, Bulls and the occasional Wizard. Herbivores with just a pinch of salt.
                  Favourite television show: The Flintstones.
                  Favourite actor: Rex from Toy Story.
                  Favourite character from literature: The fire-breathing dragon in The Paper Bag Princess.
                  Favourite non-basketball activity: Watching Jurassic Park marathons in The Raptor’s basement.
                  Favourite sports after basketball: Football but the laces keep getting stuck between his teeth.
                  Least favourite things: Meteors, line dancing.
                  Role models who inspire him: 1. The Raptor. 2. Godzilla. 3. Barney.
                  Line dancing? lol

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post

ah, ok. Never heard that one. But, I'm not an avid Cash fan.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

For those that missed the celtics fan getting "caked" by Stripes:

Comment

Working...
                      X