Philly is tanking right???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly is tanking right???

Maybe we could offer Kyle Lowry to them for Michael Carter-Williams?

MCW last night - 22pts 7rbs 12ast 9stl. He put up those numbers against the Defending Chumps Miami Heat.
    Mamba Mentality

Say what you want about MCW, the fact is his head is still too small for his body.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Well they won so depending on how you look at it... They're tanking wrong.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
        Well they won so depending on how you look at it... They're tanking wrong.
        I'd find it funny as hell if with this tank-job roster they somehow finished like 10th in the East.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          I'd find it funny as hell if with this tank-job roster they somehow finished like 10th in the East.
          In all likelihood our beloved Raptors are going to finish behind at least one team that's actually trying its best to lose. At least that's what 18 years of Raptors fandom tells me. I'm depressed already.

In other news, MCW looks like he has the head of a 12 year old. Greg Oden is at the opposite end of the spectrum. I'd like to see his birth certificate.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

You have to give a lot of credit to the Sixers.. but the Heat were coming off a back to back, without Wade, and their flight arrived in Philly at 3am.

The Heat bench helped get them back even, but Philly again to their testament beat them in the end. MCW played out of his world.

The Sixers management is still tanking. Giving away an all-star talent for a draft pick and another pick who is injured is proof of that. The players and coaches on a team will usually always try to win though.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
              Say what you want about MCW, the fact is his head is still too small for his body.
              hahahaha every pic of him looks photoshopped

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                You have to give a lot of credit to the Sixers.. but the Heat were coming off a back to back, without Wade, and their flight arrived in Philly at 3am.

The Heat bench helped get them back even, but Philly again to their testament beat them in the end. MCW played out of his world.

The Sixers management is still tanking. Giving away an all-star talent for a draft pick and another pick who is injured is proof of that. The players and coaches on a team will usually always try to win though.
                2nd game of the season. Fatigue shouldn't be an issue. And i'm not sure why Wade is not in the lineup either.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  2nd game of the season. Fatigue shouldn't be an issue. And i'm not sure why Wade is not in the lineup either.
                  Wade is not playing the second game of a back to back this season. The Heat have logged a lot of minutes the past three seasons (being in the finals the past three seasons would do that).. fatigue is a huge concern for them coming into this season.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    I don't think the Sixers are going to be that good but they have some serviceable players. I don't think they are going to be a 15-win team.... Who knows? If MCW is a superstar, they could be much better than anyone thinks. But..... SMALL SAMPLE SIZE!!!!

Comment

The 72-10 Chicago Bulls lost a game to the Raptors too. This isn't world shattering news that a great team lost to an awful team in the regular season.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                        hahahaha every pic of him looks photoshopped
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                          lol exactly who i thought about when i read the comment on his small head.

Comment

This thread turned funny fast. I can't believe I haven't noticed his extremely small head before.

I picked him up in my fantasy league, so him and his lil head better perform

Comment

Break up the 76ers! MCW should retire right now. Then he would have the highest PER in history, 44.83.

Interesting that DeRozan's PER is 0.93 and Kelly Olynyk at -5.91.

Comment

Working...
                              X