Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #2: Atlanta Hawks 102 - Toronto Raptors 95 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the home team this year so far are 18-2 or something crazy like that. Gonna be a tough game.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

DD also plays better on the road than at home. I believe he shot 48.8 from the field on the road last year averaging 19 points. Also last time he played Korver he scored 30 points. I would except DD to go "ham" like NoPropsneeded would say.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
        So a few of my American buddies were completely bashing the Raps today on facebook. They cannot believe how lame the move to use Drake was, and I agree 1000000%.

Lame. Embarrassing.
        your friends suck.period.
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

knock yourselves out leggo game 2!

im predicting we'll actually play well. the pressure and those day one jitters are gone
          cant say much right now but we gotta get the win

leggo raps, prove Craig's friends wrong
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

It's game time!

Comment

uggh i hate the new jump suits

Comment

i love this commercial omagod!!!
                play ball

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Winnable game. Horford and Millsap present some tough matchups, but so do Gay and DeRozan.

Overall, just hoping to see better execution by the boys tonight. Crisper passes, improved shot-selection, and better communication defending the PnR.
                  How many 'winnable games' have raps lost over the years. For me this is a critical game if raps have serious playoff aspirations.

Comment

Wow, I didn't know Jonas could do that

Comment

and their killing us with threes already

Comment

Wow, the Atlanta introductions suck...
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

So many fans here in Hawks's home opener.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            So many fans here in Hawks's home opener.
                            They struggled with attendance even when they were a top 4-5 seed every year.

Comment

poor jose he went 1-7

Comment

Lets go Raps!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X