Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 521

Thread: Game #3: Toronto Raptors 97 - Milwaukee Bucks 90 (F)

  1. #481
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    3,461
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    What happened to JV's 2pts anyway? i think its ridiculous. Imagine if the Raps lose this game by 1 or 2pts?
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

  2. #482
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,382
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The good news is that even though the Raps are playing unwatchable basketball they are finding a way to win. Hopefully the coach makes adjustments with his use of time outs, Rudy stops chucking as much, DJ stops making as many mistakes, etc., These are all possibilities. This team has the potential to improve significantly by making incremental corrections.

  3. #483
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,683
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    The good news is that even though the Raps are playing unwatchable basketball they are finding a way to win. Hopefully the coach makes adjustments with his use of time outs, Rudy stops chucking as much, DJ stops making as many mistakes, etc., These are all possibilities. This team has the potential to improve significantly by making incremental corrections.
    I am normally optimistic and would agree with you on this but the two teams we beat are predicted to be lower than us in the standings. They made as many mistakes as we did down the stretch. If we played better teams we would have lost all 3 games. We won't even beat the teams that are on our level or are equal to us playing like this. And a perfect example would be our loss to Atlanta. Teams like that execute down the stretch and make you pay for your mistakes. And I haven't even brought up the Miami's and Indiana's of the world.

  4. #484
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Wow casey's on Gay's dick. Gay didn't play well but his stat line isn't too bad at all

  5. #485
    Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    4,307
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    I am normally optimistic and would agree with you on this but the two teams we beat are predicted to be lower than us in the standings. They made as many mistakes as we did down the stretch. If we played better teams we would have lost all 3 games. We won't even beat the teams that are on our level or are equal to us playing like this. And a perfect example would be our loss to Atlanta. Teams like that execute down the stretch and make you pay for your mistakes. And I haven't even brought up the Miami's and Indiana's of the world.
    That's what good teams do. Beat the teams your supose too
    @Chr1st1anL

  6. #486
    Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    4,307
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I feel like Casey has terrible offensive sets von purpose. Just o the players know that their never going to win a game with O.
    @Chr1st1anL

  7. #487
    Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    4,307
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    For ppl complaining about JV not being on the court in the 4th. Who you going to take off for him Landry? Johnson? Yeah didn't think so.

    Yeah you can say Rudy but, when you coming down the stretch you need someone that can make a big shot. Rudy is always capable of that at anytime!
    @Chr1st1anL

  8. #488
    Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Etobicoke<3
    Posts
    2,631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    yaay! we got the win, coach finally seemed to understand what he was doing.
    on to the next, lets go get miami
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

  9. #489
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,645
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    I hate this specific Raptor team, as they exist at this moment. I don't like how they play. And the inarguable point is: this team, as they play now, is, at their peak, a team that gets swept 4-0 in the first round. If that's what you want from your Raptors, God help you.
    Atlanta was clearly a superior team.

    The fact they barely beat boston and Milwaukee is disturbing... Especially Milwaukee who trotted out a starting lineup that featured the perimeter trio of woiters, Neal, and butler.

    All three teams had new coaches... Two of whom were rookies.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  10. #490
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,585
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    For ppl complaining about JV not being on the court in the 4th. Who you going to take off for him Landry? Johnson? Yeah didn't think so.

    Yeah you can say Rudy but, when you coming down the stretch you need someone that can make a big shot. Rudy is always capable of that at anytime!
    In a game where Rudy is shooting terribly, I'm not comfortable with him having the ball down the stretch. Much rather have DeMar.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

  11. #491
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,645
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Mayo came off bench for being late.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  12. #492
    Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,416
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    I am normally optimistic and would agree with you on this but the two teams we beat are predicted to be lower than us in the standings. They made as many mistakes as we did down the stretch. If we played better teams we would have lost all 3 games. We won't even beat the teams that are on our level or are equal to us playing like this. And a perfect example would be our loss to Atlanta. Teams like that execute down the stretch and make you pay for your mistakes. And I haven't even brought up the Miami's and Indiana's of the world.
    Of course better teams are *supposed* to beat inferior teams. Tell that to the heat and bulls though.

  13. #493
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Landry fields is really living up to the "Glue Guy" statement we've been hearing Bucks had a few bailouts though Landry didnt foul on that 3 he just contested and the shooter fell over after kicking his feet out....what happened to the "Reggie Miller" Rule?

    If we have 2 Captains why not have a 3rd Landry is playing big, I cant stress how impressive play looks with him and Augustin out there Point Forward LANDRY!!!!!!

  14. #494
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,585
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The thing with Rudy is that he's playing awful, but he's still putting up good numbers. 18 and 15 last night. He's fooling the casual fan, I see it all over Twitter. I know Masai won't be thinking the same thing.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

  15. #495
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,918
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    The thing with Rudy is that he's playing awful, but he's still putting up good numbers. 18 and 15 last night. He's fooling the casual fan, I see it all over Twitter. I know Masai won't be thinking the same thing.
    Rudy's PER is 10.61, amazing.

  16. #496
    Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    4,307
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    Rudy's PER is 10.61, amazing.
    With all his bad shooting. I would still prefer him over Barny
    @Chr1st1anL

  17. #497
    Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,416
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    even with those numbers, at least rudy is acknowledging hes not doing well.

  18. #498
    Raptors Republic Starter Shrub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    372
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    even with those numbers, at least rudy is acknowledging hes not doing well.
    Acknowledging it by talking about it, or acknowledging it by playing smarter basketball?
    We've not much use for the former.

  19. #499
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,918
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    even with those numbers, at least rudy is acknowledging hes not doing well.
    He's the pro, so I prefer Rudy acknowledging it by actions, not words.

    Just play smarter. He's averaging 0.7 assists, this stats category shows how the fucking ball stucks in his hands. I'm not even talking about his blindness.

  20. #500
    Raptors Republic Starter phez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    751
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    What in the fuck is casey talking about JV against small ball.

    JV is unbelievably good at destroying any guard that dares enter the paint.

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •