Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #3: Toronto Raptors 97 - Milwaukee Bucks 90 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Rudy's PER is 10.61, amazing.
    With all his bad shooting. I would still prefer him over Barny
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• even with those numbers, at least rudy is acknowledging hes not doing well.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
        even with those numbers, at least rudy is acknowledging hes not doing well.
        Acknowledging it by talking about it, or acknowledging it by playing smarter basketball?
        We've not much use for the former.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          even with those numbers, at least rudy is acknowledging hes not doing well.
          He's the pro, so I prefer Rudy acknowledging it by actions, not words.

Just play smarter. He's averaging 0.7 assists, this stats category shows how the fucking ball stucks in his hands. I'm not even talking about his blindness.

Comment

• What in the fuck is casey talking about JV against small ball.

JV is unbelievably good at destroying any guard that dares enter the paint.

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
              What in the fuck is casey talking about JV against small ball.

JV is unbelievably good at destroying any guard that dares enter the paint.
              He doesn't think JV is quite ready to play against smaller, quicker bigs. He also doesn't think he can keep up with the fast paced, small-ball style of game that both teams were playing last night in the 4th quarter. I say if Amir can do it, so can Jonas

Comment

• Haha did anyone else catch this?

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                  He doesn't think JV is quite ready to play against smaller, quicker bigs. He also doesn't think he can keep up with the fast paced, small-ball style of game that both teams were playing last night in the 4th quarter. I say if Amir can do it, so can Jonas
                  I don't think it has to do even so much with the quickness.

I think, and this I don't have a huge problem with, that Casey isn't ready to let Jonas anchor the D on his own. When he's out there with Amir his D is better, well because everyone's is. Amir right now is the best back end communicator. Jonas needs to get better at talking from that position. That's fine.

It just irks me more that Casey is still so in love with small ball. Yes, Fields was having a good night and a big part of the better ball movement on offense. It wasn't such a big deal down the stretch last night. But still, he took Jonas out with a quarter and a half left and he never even got another 3-4 minutes. And I didn't criticize Casey when he pulled him, because with no foul trouble I figured he was bound to put Jonas back in at least for a short stint...especially as the Bucks came back with their own small lineup, so I thought going big again could force them to make an unwanted adjustment.

Comment

• Can we trade Aaron Gray for Zaza, have him and Hansbrough play together on the bench? talk about destructive. DETROIT SAY WWWWAAATTT? Bad boyz.

Comment

• Rapzilla wrote: View Post
                      Haha did anyone else catch this?

Hahaha Hansbrough rules, I'm thoroughly enjoying having him on our team
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• This is true but you also have to beat the teams that are on your level and we definitely can't do that with the way we're playing. Also there aren't maybe teams that we are "suppose" to beat in this league so having like 3-5 teams we are suppose to beat won't help us get into the playoffs. We aren't Miami who is the favourite to win almost every team they play
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• how many more to go 89?

well whos coming to the miami game
                          leggo, im going fams!!!!!!!!
                          let me warn you guys there will be alot of confused fans who wear lebron jerseys and cheer every time the raps score
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            He's the pro, so I prefer Rudy acknowledging it by actions, not words.

Just play smarter. He's averaging 0.7 assists, this stats category shows how the fucking ball stucks in his hands. I'm not even talking about his blindness.

oh i totally agree. clearly theres lots more to be done. i just feel if this were last season, he wouldn't have been blaming himself in interviews. thats it really.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                              how many more to go 89?

well whos coming to the miami game
                              leggo, im going fams!!!!!!!!
                              let me warn you guys there will be alot of confused fans who wear lebron jerseys and cheer every time the raps score
                              bandwagon heat fans are the worst. i'm going to the utah game on saturday!

Comment

• Someone mentioned this play earlier?

Comment

Working...
                                X