Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #3: Toronto Raptors 97 - Milwaukee Bucks 90 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think ross is having a good game as well. i am noticing him and realizing he is on the floor.

Comment

• holy shit another contested long 2 by gay. NOT SURPRISED

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
        Is the "hockey assist" in hockey actually called the hockey assist or what?
        no lol
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Masai could be looking at another situation where you trade your "best" player and the team gets better
          Hey, coincidence? He traded a selfish, +20 shots per game, ball-stopping player in Denver!
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• It's like Rudy wants us to hate him
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• we sure hear "rudy gay tough contested shot" a lot eh

Comment

• hell ya, im back fellas

for sure demar's hustle is there
                fields played well
                and t ross getting mins?!?! LEGGO RAPS!!!!!!
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• The is the first game that Augustin has impressed me a bit. He's still shit on offense, but his defense has been good and he's been showing a bit of playmaking ability.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    holy shit another contested long 2 by gay. NOT SURPRISED
                    More inexplicably. He had more space at the 3. Dribbled to get nowhere, and took a 21 or 22 footer with less space instead. That, my friends, is a bad shot.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                      I love how they're not even looking to pass to gay unless they have to
                      Yeah... This isn't going to end well

Comment

• That's a fucking clean block. I love how Ross/DeRozan/Fields are playing - this is what we were supposed to see last year! If we did see this, we wouldn't have traded for Gay.
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ALL BALL wtf refs
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• I really want to like Gay, but he's making it so hard.
                            "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                            - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• ohh and amir also hit a summer time three

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                More inexplicably. He had more space at the 3. Dribbled to get nowhere, and took a 21 or 22 footer with less space instead. That, my friends, is a bad shot.
                                Exactly. He had the shot clock against him, but why take the step in?? Analytics geeks, cover your eyes.
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X