Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #3: Toronto Raptors 97 - Milwaukee Bucks 90 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    F*** rudy gay
    He is playing really lazy selfish ball, I am starting to dislike him.

Comment

• Is it me, or does Gay look out of shape? he's super slow, doesn't have the quick step he had last year

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
        Is the "hockey assist" in hockey actually called the hockey assist or what?
        In hockey assist is called assist, just guys from other sports like to call it hockey assist coz two players can be awarded instead of one.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
          If we did see this, we wouldn't have traded for Gay.
          Unfortunately I don't think that's the case. BC made that trade solely to try and save his ass.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
            Is it me, or does Gay look out of shape? he's super slow, doesn't have the quick step he had last year
            Yeah, he is moving incredibly slow out on the floor...
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
              Is it me, or does Gay look out of shape? he's super slow, doesn't have the quick step he had last year
              He's blind too.

Comment

• close it out guys dont lose it here
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                  Unfortunately I don't think that's the case. BC made that trade solely to try and save his ass.
                  Well, if those 3 wing players I mentioned play at their level - I'm assuming playoff spot contention. Eh, hindsight, lol.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• I hope he doesn't try to finish out the whole 4th going small.

Comment

• Ross got some big ass mins. im lovin it
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Bucks were down 22 to Cs last night..... And won

Comment

• Ross is playing great tonight and DJ should be starting point.

Comment

• Really?! How exactly did he call the timeout?

Comment

• haha jack is the best

Comment

• Fields is going to be getting some tonight from the mrs.

Comment

Working...
                                X