Would Evan Turner Fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pakdawgie wrote: View Post
    I'm wondering if someone has ever done a study of high draft picks that don't live up to the hype with the team that drafted them but are given a great opportunity with another organization (with the justification that they have not been used properly). Anecdotally seems like it is rare that this ever pans out.
    The only ones that come to mind for me are Chauncey Billups and Tyson Chandler.

OJ Mayo might have an outside chance.

Comment

I'm wondering if someone has ever done a study of high draft picks that don't live up to the hype with the team that drafted them but are given a great opportunity with another organization (with the justification that they have not been used properly). Anecdotally seems like it is rare that this ever pans out.
      Xavier Henry is starting to like he's no longer a bust so has Kwame Brown....... (LooooL)
      #BringBackUzoh

Comment

I just find it to be such a fascinating phenomenon that people think that their team can turn around a partial or full bust. It's just a bad and often very expensive bet. No thanks.

Comment

I just find it to be such a fascinating phenomenon that people think that their team can turn around a partial or full bust. It's just a bad and often very expensive bet. No thanks.
          he isn't a bust, atleast not yet you have to wait untill about the all-star break considering he's still young (24-25) and is on fire to start the season

Comment

Fill the blanks people!

5 JV, Johnson
            4 __, Hansborough
            3 __, Fields
            2 DeRozan, __, ___
            1 __, ___, ___

Comment

pauljondy wrote: View Post
              he isn't a bust, atleast not yet you have to wait untill about the all-star break considering he's still young (24-25) and is on fire to start the season
              Relative to where he was drafted he is a huge disappointment.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                Fill the blanks people!

5 JV, Johnson
                4 __, Hansborough
                3 __, Fields
                2 DeRozan, __, ___
                1 __, ___, ___
                Seriously DD should not be apart of a core in TO. Outside of that we should be collecting complimentary team-oriented players and picks and lose a lot so come this draft we have a 'star' and pieces to move foreward quickly and appropriately. ie) JV + Amir being solid front court, just add shooters and defenders on the wing, as well as an explosive PG.

Comment

If he continues playing like he has been these past 11 games Yes he is, besides better defense not too much more you can ask for in a 2 guard wing in todays game, and even that hasnt been a major issue so far anyway.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    Fill the blanks people!

5 JV, Johnson
                    4 __, Hansborough
                    3 __, Fields
                    2 DeRozan, __, ___
                    1 __, ___, ___
                    5 JV, Johnson
                    4 Monroe, Hansbrough
                    3 Fields, Novak
                    2 DeRozan, Gordon, Stone