New Nickname For Tyler Hansbrough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilanka wrote: View Post
    The only thing better than "Psycho T" is Calvin Johnson's "Megatron".
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Dude started as Wayne Collins...

Comment

Alright, I'll give you Dawkins and Johnson

Comment

For the record, I like the name Psycho T. It would be even better if Tyler embraced it and super awesome if he then did an 80's style poster shoot ala the others I posted (gotta love the Chuck Person outfit!).

T-Pain is a terrible, terrible, turrible nickname.

Comment

Psycho T-rex. Sorry I just watched Jurassic Park and got caught up in trying to name something.

Comment

I don't know about a nickname, but among the players in all four games, the guy is leading Toronto in free throw percentage, second in field goal percentage, third in rebounds, second in blocks (he should have been credited with another last night), and seventh in turnovers. All that on only 19 minutes per game. He is also second in win share behind Johnson, and first in win share per 48 minutes.

Seems to me he should be getting more minutes per game than almost anyone on the team, including Rudy Gay and Landry Fields. Instead, he is seventh on the team in minutes per game. Oh yes, I have yet to see a play called for Mr. Hansbrough in four games.
                Last edited by caccia; Wed Nov 6, 2013, 08:45 AM.

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
                  I don't know about a nickname, but among the players in all four games, the guy is leading Toronto in free throw percentage, second in field goal percentage, third in rebounds, second in blocks (he should have been credited with another last night), and seventh in turnovers. All that on only 19 minutes per game. He is also second in win share behind Johnson, and first in win share per 48 minutes.

Seems to me he should be getting more minutes per game than almost anyone on the team, including Rudy Gay and Landry Fields. Instead, he is seventh on the team in minutes per game. Oh yes, I have yet to see a play called for Mr. Hansbrough in four games.
                  Why would he run plays for our big men? They're clearly not nearly as efficient as our wings. :P

Comment

Psycho-Tea-Cozy. I picture him in a big sweater.

Comment

Psycho TDot

Comment

Working...
                      X