Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Miami Heat 104 - Toronto Raptors 95 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• I have never been more convinced that Casey needed to go... I love the guy, and his personality...but I have watched him coach us out of too many games now
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
        Love how the first question being asked was him playing small ball lol

Comment

• There were 3 turnovers after a timeout in this game. Then there's another one late in the 2nd where DeRozan shot a fadeaway three after a timeout. Its just ridiculous.

Also, i dont want to sound like a broken record here but Kyle Lowry is just absolutely HORRENDOUS. Guy can't run a team and takes stupid shots after stupid shots. His decision making is not that great either. Not a very smart player. Just brutal.

Another thing. JV NEEDS TO PLAY. Not sure why he didn't play much in the 2nd half. He was the only bright spot for the Raps tonight along with DD.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• ESPN truehoop blog:

Windhorst words about Raps - "...and it sounds like the coach is maybe the lamest duck in the league."

Comment

• Comment

• watching the game again ya DC's coaching wasnt that awful when we stayed big and Lebron was going up on JV/Amir he was getting everything he wanted on them. Not drinking the kool-aid here just an observation, when small ball started and we matched DJ came in and did an even worse job than Lowry and turned it over 4 straight times right there game over/

And come on guys we lost but its the Heat lol

Comment

• Casey seems more and more over-matched as a head coach as time goes on, but I'll reiterate that this team just isn't that good.

Comment

• Comment

• i legit got suspended cuz of this game . uggh stupid mood swings
                      first period of the day and done im home already
                      this teacher got me cheezed
                      i walk into the class first thing he say 'raptors suck'
                      and i legit went off on him
                      Last edited by lilmamba_; Wed Nov 6, 2013, 07:56 PM.
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                        i legit got suspended cuz of this game . uggh stupid mood swings
                        first period of the day and done im home already
                        this teacher got me cheezed
                        i walk into the class first thing he say 'raptors suck'
                        and i legit went off on him
                        Now that's a real fan!
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                        X