I'm still hot for MKG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still hot for MKG

His offense is hilarious, yet you wouldn't dare take him off the floor in a close game.

His defense is vicious. Reminds me of Mike Tyson in his prime.

Most importantly, he hates to lose. Will do WHATEVER it takes to get that W.

Type of player we need.

Gay for MKG + expirings?

I'd do it in a heartbeat.
    @sweatpantsjer

Gerald Henderson looks ridiculous with a shaved head
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Sure.

I'd rather get a pick but sure

Comment

MKG is probably a decent 6th man, but I don't like starters that play only half the game whether that is defense or offense. I can live with a defensive-minded center, but a wing should be able to shoot/score consistently.

Comment

Yeah I'd take a first rounder ok
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I've always thought Defense is harder than offence. If you've got a guy who plays amaze-balls on D you should be able to find ways to make him effective on offense.
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Gordon and MKG for Gay would make me happy. MKG is still super young, would give us a perimeter defender and excels in transition. If we are building towards a JV post offence, then MKG doesn't need to be a lights out shooter as long as he plays D and cuts hard.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                I thought it was Al Horford at first glance during yesterdays game.

Comment

Not sure why Charlotte would deal him for an overpriced Rudy Gay. Pipe dream. Nice one though. I think that if they do move him it's give more time to Jeff Taylor. Not to get someone else at the same position.

Comment

MKG is very much an evolutionary Landry Fields - lousy shot, but may improve in future, but he makes up for it with exceptional basketball IQ, floor sense, passing and defending. (He's also a natural leader and great locker room guy.) If you play a score-first PG like Lowry, MKG is likely an upgrade over Rudy - he'll run your offense, feed DeMar and Jonas and lock down the opposing wings. Charlotte shouldn't do it, but if they're willing it's a no-brainer.

Comment

NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X