X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of the best.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
      Blackberry Priv is looking really interesting. Full Android plus a slide out keyboard & high security. I've got big fingers and have never gotten comfortable with virtual keyboards or voice input. Blackberry hardware is legendary - they were only missing the apps, but the Priv rectifies that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Lol Blackberry has been done for a while now, no one buys them anymore.

Comment

Sony is releasing the Xperia Z5 and Z5 Premium, the latter being the worlds first fully 4K phone

Comment

And google is releasing the Nexus 6P

Comment

OnePlus X will be launching soon.

https://oneplus.net/x

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              Sony is releasing the Xperia Z5 and Z5 Premium, the latter being the worlds first fully 4K phone

Too bad it's not out yet.

Comment

I reserved the 6P from Rogers, its the best android phone on the market. Might as well call it the best phone on the market considering how shit Iphone has been lately. I might sell it and buy the Z5 Premium when it comes out

Comment

The Decision:

I selected the LG G4.

Costco has the phone on for $20 with a two year plan with Bell. They also tossed in a $75 cash card and a car charger. No brainer when one considers how solid the G4 is.

Comment

I'm so hooked to my 64gb iPhone 5, it'll be pried from my cold dead hands... or it'll die eventually and I'll get a new one then.

But I just love the size. Phones have gotten out of control in terms of size for me.

Comment

When I bought my Note 3 two years ago it was one of the biggest of the big phones. When I looked at phones tonight side by side next to that very same Note 3 I discovered that almost everything is that size or fairly close.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        I selected the LG G4.

Costco has the phone on for $20 with a two year plan with Bell. They also tossed in a $75 cash card and a car charger. No brainer when one considers how solid the G4 is.
                        How are you liking the back buttons?

Took me a few days to get used to it, but I appreciate the clean look of the front.

Comment

I'm slowly getting used to it. I think its actually a very natural place to put the buttons.

The phone is pretty good so far. I could have sworn the thing has an FM tuner but I've seen no signs of it.

Its only minor but I went from not liking the curved back to wondering why all phones don't have it.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            I'm slowly getting used to it. I think its actually a very natural place to put the buttons.

The phone is pretty good so far. I could have sworn the thing has an FM tuner but I've seen no signs of it.

Its only minor but I went from not liking the curved back to wondering why all phones don't have it.
                            I've heard that the FM Radio could be a geographical restriction. But you can just use the TuneIn app and stream any radio station.

Comment

So the G4 died. I'm talking some sort of short circuit. I bought the fancy Costco extended warranty with it back in the day. Long story short, they cut me a cheque for $700. I'm writing this on a brand new S8. Score!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought the same warranty 9n this new one. The S8 is amazing.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X